Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you!

Was able to register and found out that my eligibility and background have not started yet.
Nope, this is not accurate. I have spoken to IRCC in the past and they advised me that I have passed Eligibility yet this says its not yet started. I think like GCKey, certain things will be updated once your application is finalized.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I checked it too through Application Tracker but I think it’s not accurate I already called Ircc 3 times already all the times they told me everything is done only security left but on the tracker it says Eligibility and Background not started so I’m not sure who to believe
Ha! I just posted the same thing!

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello everyone and @rcincanada2019, @ooorange, @geraldolvn, @Sami88 @mcdonal22 - Thank you for updating us about this. I registered and checked in - My account says that eligibility has not started but everything else is complete. Furthermore, there is a COPR number assigned that starts with T. The COPR is also set to expire the same day as the medicals. Do any of you see this under the document status tab?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I checked it too through Application Tracker but I think it’s not accurate I already called Ircc 3 times already all the times they told me everything is done only security left but on the tracker it says Eligibility and Background not started so I’m not sure who to believe
Nope, this is not accurate. I have spoken to IRCC in the past and they advised me that I have passed Eligibility yet this says its not yet started. I think like GCKey, certain things will be updated once your application is finalized.
Thank you both, @Bgarcha7 and @shanew ! That is refreshing to know. :)

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
same - the IRCC call centre told me that eligibility is passed but tracker says not started, and MyCIC account says eligibility is in progress.!!!

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello everyone and @rcincanada2019, @ooorange, @geraldolvn, @Sami88 @mcdonal22 - Thank you for updating us about this. I registered and checked in - My account says that eligibility has not started but everything else is complete. Furthermore, there is a COPR number assigned that starts with T. The COPR is also set to expire the same day as the medicals. Do any of you see this under the document status tab?
Wow, looks like your's is approved already! I don't have anything yet from the COPR field based on the tracker. What is your timeline, mate?

• Sad

Kianoosh76

Mar 21, 2023
Hey everyone. I submitted my pnp application (OINP master's streem) back in November. Now I've started to worry after I see that a lot of applicants applied after me to the same program has received AOR, but I haven't. Is my application another one of those that are going to be left out for a long long time?

Webforms and the new status tracker website need an application number, which I don't have because I haven't received AOR yet...

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Wow, looks like your's is approved already! I don't have anything yet from the COPR field based on the tracker. What is your timeline, mate?
To be honest, I have no idea what is going on. I have been waiting since Nov 9th without any activity on my account. My time line is as follows:
AR - 26 Nov 2021
AOR - 16 Sep 2022
MR - 7 Oct 2022
MP - 14 Oct 2022
ADR - 31 Oct 2022
PAL - 9 Nov 2022
IRCC call centre confirms all checks and eligibility complete - 24 Jan 2023
IRCC call centre RE-confirms all checks and eligibility complete - 28 Feb 2023
IRCC tracker portal confirms biometrics and security are complete, but eligibility has not started??? - 21 Mar 2023 (but there is a COPR number assigned that starts with a T - is that temporary)

I am just confused now. At the end of the day, the tracker is a welcome addition, but what will make the real difference is receiving Portal 1, 2, ECOPR and PR Card.

I am curious whether @moscatojuices can access this tracker. If so, it would be great to hear from you about what your tracker says since you have completed the process. Thanks.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey everyone. I submitted my pnp application (OINP master's streem) back in November. Now I've started to worry after I see that a lot of applicants applied after me to the same program has received AOR, but I haven't. Is my application another one of those that are going to be left out for a long long time?

Webforms and the new status tracker website need an application number, which I don't have because I haven't received AOR yet...
There is nothing to worry about. You are a few months in and as you know, things are never really done in a first come, first served basis. As you can see a number of people here from 2021 have been waiting til now, yet some folks from 2022 have already received their PR Cards.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
To be honest, I have no idea what is going on. I have been waiting since Nov 9th without any activity on my account. My time line is as follows:
AR - 26 Nov 2021
AOR - 16 Sep 2022
MR - 7 Oct 2022
MP - 14 Oct 2022
ADR - 31 Oct 2022
PAL - 9 Nov 2022
IRCC tracker portal confirms biometrics and security are complete, but eligibility has not started??? - 21 Mar 2023 (but there is a COPR number assigned that starts with a T - is that temporary)

I am just confused now. At the end of the day, the tracker is a welcome addition, but what will make the real difference is receiving Portal 1, 2, ECOPR and PR Card.

I am curious whether @moscatojuices can access this tracker. If so, it would be great to hear from you about what your tracker says since you have completed the process. Thanks.
Hello! Sorry but I'm unable to create an account, it gives me: "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

I doubt your eligibility has not started, the R.10 check is literally your eligibility me right there and/or would have been recommended as "pass" on the basis of you receiving PAL. Unfortunately it sounds like you got a slow officer.

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
AR - 26 Nov 2021
AOR - 16 Sep 2022
MR - 7 Oct 2022
MP - 14 Oct 2022
ADR - 31 Oct 2022
PAL - 9 Nov 2022

I got portal 2 and am waiting for COPR. The tracker shows eligibility is still in progress but the background is completed the same day with portal 1.