+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mahmoud@311

Feb 5, 2023
I think you should wait for IRCC to review the medicals, once done, they will update the status. This can take anywhere from a few weeks to months.

EDIT

Hopefully someone else responds that can support or contest my comments.
But my status is still medical exams is required. So, it means this is normal till they change it to passes? Any one else could help or confirm

Reactions: buddy013 and SCW

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
But my status is still medical exams is required. So, it means this is normal till they change it to passes? Any one else could help or confirm
Yup, based on the procedures listed online, it seems as if you are not required to do anything:

"Once your complete immigration medical exam is done, we electronically send the results to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We will also give you a document with your case number (IME/UMI) to confirm that you have completed your exam. Reports are submitted within 5-10 business days of your exam."

https://www.immigrationphysicianottawa.ca/site/ottawa-immigration-medical-exam

- But lets see what the experienced guys say as I am not yet at that stage.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Yes, it will remain so until they review them. Once i submitted medicals it took a little under 2 weeks for status to show medical passed.

Reactions: shanew

mahmoud@311

Feb 5, 2023
Yup, based on the procedures listed online, it seems as if you are not required to do anything:

"Once your complete immigration medical exam is done, we electronically send the results to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We will also give you a document with your case number (IME/UMI) to confirm that you have completed your exam. Reports are submitted within 5-10 business days of your exam."

https://www.immigrationphysicianottawa.ca/site/ottawa-immigration-medical-exam

- But lets see what the experienced guys say as I am not yet at that stage.
Thanks bro, anyone in this stage, could confirm please?

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
NON EE (MPNP)
PNP approved- 11 april 2022
file linked,
PICTURE AND DETAILS uploaded on PR PORTAL- 5sept 2022
medical passed- 23 nov 2022
PAL- 24nov-2022
nothing after anyone with same or any estimations:(
I received PAL on 13th December 2022 and nothing after that

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi Guys,
My case is SINP-OID stream. AOR and biometric done.
How much time it take to receive medical request after bio-metric done . Thanks

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,
My case is SINP-OID stream. AOR and biometric done.
How much time it take to receive medical request after bio-metric done . Thanks
No one knows how much time it will take for you to receive MR, you just have to wait until you get it. I have received AOR in January and i'm still waiting on my MR so as you can see it takes anywhere from days to months.

Reactions: SCW