+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

alki0006

Mar 13, 2023
Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions.

1) Do I need to provide home country police clearance even if my biometrics in Canada is still valid and lived here past 5 years.
2) Photo requirements: Photo of each family member, do they mean spouse/children or also parents/siblings?

TIA.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions.

1) Do I need to provide home country police clearance even if my biometrics in Canada is still valid and lived here past 5 years.
2) Photo requirements: Photo of each family member, do they mean spouse/children or also parents/siblings?

TIA.
1) Do I need to provide home country police clearance even if my biometrics in Canada is still valid and lived here past 5 years. - Biometrics has nothing to do with PCC outside of the fact that your prints are taken to check the criminal database. If you are applying for PR, you ARE required to provide a PCC for each country you have lived in for 6 months or more since you turned 18. It does not matter if you have been living in Canada for the past five years.

2) Photo requirements: Photo of each family member, do they mean spouse/children or also parents/siblings? - If its a PR Application then its your immediate family members (spouse and children).

Last edited:
Reactions: SCW

alki0006

Mar 13, 2023
1) Do I need to provide home country police clearance even if my biometrics in Canada is still valid and lived here past 5 years. - Biometrics has nothing to do with PCC outside of the fact that your prints are taken to check the criminal database. If you are applying for PR, you ARE required to provide a PCC for each country you have lived in for 6 months or more since you turned 18. It does not matter if you have been living in Canada for the past five years.

2) Photo requirements: Photo of each family member, do they mean spouse/children or also parents/siblings? - If its a PR Application then its your accompanying family members (persons you have added to your application).

Thanks for your quick response.

So regarding question 2), it's for non express PR application. It says in the document checklist, "Include a photo for each member of your family, whether accompanying or not and yourself". I don't have any accompanying members and I will apply for only myself. So im going to assume family = spouse/children right?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes

So regarding question 2), it's for non express PR application. It says in the document checklist, "Include a photo for each member of your family, whether accompanying or not and yourself". I don't have any accompanying members and I will apply for only myself. So im going to assume family = spouse/children right?
Yes, you should include for your Spouse and Children. - I just reviewed the check list. I will correct my response above. In my application I only included photos of myself, my spouse and son. No other relative.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Anyone who have experienced in GCMS notes?
I just received my GCMS notes and noted that it’s stuck at info sharing… it’s been a few months already. The status in USA - ready for assessment. Whats that mean and Usually how long will it take? It’s so annoying…

And will the security be started after info sharing completed?

Thanks!

Reactions: Aram-88

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I just received my GCMS notes and noted that it’s stuck at info sharing… it’s been a few months already. The status in USA - ready for assessment. Whats that mean and Usually how long will it take? It’s so annoying…

Thanks!
It simply means that they are waiting on the U.S authorities to respond to the info sharing request. How long it takes just depends on their end of things.

Reactions: yslyslysl

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Does anyone know what I should do if they requested a medical exam even though I had submitted an upfront one? I sent them a webform but as far as I remember webforms only reach them after a month or so. And I have only 30 days to complete my medical.

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018

Thanks!
May I ask when did ypu ordered notes from IRCC or CBSA and when did you receive it?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018

Correct, family, in the Canadian visa context, refers to spouse and children.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Does anyone know what I should do if they requested a medical exam even though I had submitted an upfront one? I sent them a webform but as far as I remember webforms only reach them after a month or so. And I have only 30 days to complete my medical.
And your upfront medical has not expired? I would recommend calling IRCC to find out what to do next.

EZ23

Mar 7, 2023
NON EE PNP
AR-SEP
AOR-NOV
BIO-NOV
ADR PCC(SPOUSE INDIA)- DEC
UPFRONT MEDICAL WEBFORM(SPOUSE INDIA)- FEB
AOR (ADDITONAL DOC RECIEVED)- FEB(NEXT DAY)
PRE ARRIVAL AND MED REQUEST (SPOUSE INDIA)- 1 MARCH
MED PASSED(SPOUSE)-10 MARCH
WHAT NEXT????????

Kmk08mkk

Dec 27, 2022
NON EE PNP
AR-SEP
AOR-NOV
BIO-NOV
ADR PCC(SPOUSE INDIA)- DEC
UPFRONT MEDICAL WEBFORM(SPOUSE INDIA)- FEB
AOR (ADDITONAL DOC RECIEVED)- FEB(NEXT DAY)
PRE ARRIVAL AND MED REQUEST (SPOUSE INDIA)- 1 MARCH
MED PASSED(SPOUSE)-10 MARCH
WHAT NEXT????????
We have the same boat. Looking forward whats next. If outlander maybe the golden PPR. Not sure though. May I know which province?