+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Lenab

Feb 10, 2023
Hi, I uploaded the requested documents (ADR) and after one month the status changed to: documents uploaded. When do they usually start to review them and send MR?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, I uploaded the requested documents (ADR) and after one month the status changed to: documents uploaded. When do they usually start to review them and send MR?
Unfortunately, the only answer for that is: at the discretion of the IRCC officer. It may be in a week or it could take longer, there are no uniform guidelines.

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
How long does it take between portal 1 and portal 2? I responded to the portal 1 email the same day last Thursday but haven't heard anything back yet. It seems like most people got portal 2 after 2-3 days.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Yes. AR, AOR, biometrics and ADR in Sep 2022. Additional ADR in Feb 2023. Waiting for MR & PAL.
You got AOR the same month that you submitted the application? That is great! Also, can I please ask what were the ADRs and the additional ADRs?

Likkleboy

Mar 13, 2023
Hi all,
It’s been over one month since I got MR and MP, but I still haven’t gotten PAL.
Anyone here having the same issue?

Lenab

Feb 10, 2023
You got AOR the same month that you submitted the application? That is great! Also, can I please ask what were the ADRs and the additional ADRs?
First ADR: police certificates and marriage certificate.
Second ADR: updated police certificates and updated schedule A.

Reactions: SCW

zed.Gh

Mar 14, 2023
Hello,
I would like to ask what should I do when I change my address and country during PR process, is there a certain forum I should fill ?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Met a dude a burrito store who got caught going 50km/h over the speed limit. Nearly landed himself a criminal charge which would have likely meant deportation. Poor kid was a student doing an Amazon delivery run.

Don't fuck this up kids.