+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

deltamike77

Jan 20, 2023
How long does the federal portion take after submitting non-express entry PR from OINP nomination? IRCC website says 20 months, but is that accurate?

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
sorry for that dude. been anxious as well. specially after a guy from this forum that applied 1 month after me got his portal 1. at this point, it is just a waiting game, some applications are processed within 11 month, some after 11 and some before 8 month.
Ture…. I got my PAL on 14th december 2022 and nothing after that. Some guys applied after me in the same program are now waiting for their PR card.

zed.Gh

Mar 14, 2023
Hi guys,
please I change my address and country to my husband country, would that be a problem for the IRCC or they will ask to clear my situation in the new country because it is not my home country. is this will reflect my application or delay the process in anyway?
I will send the new contact information via the web form. should I explain or just the new address.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,
please I change my address and country to my husband country, would that be a problem for the IRCC or they will ask to clear my situation in the new country because it is not my home country. is this will reflect my application or delay the process in anyway?
I will send the new contact information via the web form. should I explain or just the new address.
I would place some sort of explanation as well. The most they may ask you for down the line is a PCC from that country, depending on your status there and how long you have been there.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Spoke to IRCC, security started in January end still in progress. Dont know how long this takes

Is anyone from the Edmonton office ?? My primary office is Edmonton only

Reactions: SCW

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
OINP PAPER BASED (Foreign Worker)

PR filled on - 27th Sep 2021
Biometrics Status update on(passed) :- 27th April 2022
Received UCI and Application number on :- 15th June 2022
Medical Status updated on(passed) :- 23rd June 2022
Link the application with GC key account on :- 23rd June 2022
Additional Documents requirements(received successfully by IRCC) :- 26th Sep 2022
Came to Canada on Work Permit Support Letter” :- 30th Sep 2022
Pre Arrival Letter(PAL) received on :- 06th Jan 2023
Additional Doc (PCC) Submitted(Spouse & myself)- 22nd Feb 2023
Security Check - is in Progress

Can anyone tell me, How much time Security check takes ?

Last edited:

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Can anyone tell me, when can I expect the COPR or PPR? Below are the timelines of my file
OINP PAPER BASED (Foreign Worker)

PR filled on - 27th Sep 2021
Biometrics Status update on(passed) :- 27th April 2022
Received UCI and Application number on :- 15th June 2022
Medical Status updated on(passed) :- 23rd June 2022
Link the application with GC key account on :- 23rd June 2022
Additional Documents requirements(received successfully by IRCC) :- 26th Sep 2022
Came to Canada on Work Permit Support Letter” :- 30th Sep 2022
Pre Arrival Letter(PAL) received on :- 06th Jan 2023
Additional Doc (PCC) Submitted(Spouse & myself)- 22nd Feb 2023
No one can tell you that.

RobbaZ1

Feb 25, 2023
Hello guys! Does anybody has experience of Winnipeg VO for non express PNP PR application? I called Ircc this morning and they said application is currently at Winnipeg and I heard that Winnipeg are step ahead of Edmonton.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Cograts! Did the photo get approved before that?
we ended up having to get the photos redone in late february due to poor quality photos from London Drugs (thankfully they retook them and gave us 50 dollar gift cards each :) ), but on the portal it still says photos in review despite receiving the cards

Reactions: CampbellR

ali9797

May 14, 2021
Hey guys... I'm waiting for my PNP non-EE application (federal part) since Dec. 2022... I recently got an ITA for CEC... Do you know if I can apply for CEC at the same time that my PNP application is in progress to see which one I will get a decision on first?

(P.S.: I'm okay to pay fees twice). I want to receive the PR quicker if possible. Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: baltixz