+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
When calling IRCC, what options you dial after entering UCI ? I think they recently changed menu options.. after dialing the UCI on phone keypad, I immediately dail "3-2-2-0" to connect to the agent however it lands in some abuse line :rolleyes:. In past, I have used 3-2-2-0 option before and was able connect to agent in 4~5 attempts but not anymore.
Actually, UCI then we have to confirm it's correct with 1. Actually, Then I did 3-2-2-0, haven't wait for options so I have no idea if they were changed. But it worked. I was trying since few days at different times.

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
I have called IRCC today, He told me Criminality is passed, security and eligibility is not started. But the surprise thing was he told me that the application processing time is 11 months for this application. Where as processing time on the portal is 21 months, I was thinking he might misunderstood the online application with Express Entry application.
The standard time for processing non-EE PNP applications is 11 months. IRCC has a huge backlog of applications which in our case means everything > 11 months. With the recent applications they are trying to stick to the standard time so they won't add to the backlog as well.
What you see on the website is the estimated time based on the average processing time (within standard + backlog).

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
I was asked to link my application to my online account. I've searched for 'link my application ' on canada.ca and the instruction is about GCkey. What should I do next?

Hamidflasher

Feb 21, 2023
Hey guys,
Is it required to have an English Language Certificate for NON-EXPRESS Entry (of BC PNP Skills Immigration – International Post-Graduate)?
I received my nomination a few days ago and I have been told to apply for Non-Express Entry, as I am already a student (Ph.D. Candidate), do I need to have a language proficiency (General IELTS) for my PR application? what about my husband?
Any comments about this?
Appreciate if you help.

Jakkima1

Feb 23, 2023
Hi All, I had applied through PNP non express online portal and waiting for AOR. I got recently married and would like to submit add on request once I receive my AOR through webform with the supporting documentation. So my question is when filling the IMM forms like travel history for my spouse, do I need to fill my travel history again or do I need to leave my travel history Section empty and only need to fill my spouse travel history and then submit ?????

thanks in advance

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I was asked to link my application to my online account. I've searched for 'link my application ' on canada.ca and the instruction is about GCkey. What should I do next?
If you have an existing gckey account, you can link your application using the application number from your AOR. If you do not have a gckey account, create one and then you can link your application.

Hth.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I have called IRCC today, He told me Criminality is passed, security and eligibility is not started. But the surprise thing was he told me that the application processing time is 11 months for this application. Where as processing time on the portal is 21 months, I was thinking he might misunderstood the online application with Express Entry application.
The agent was telling quoting the biggest joke to you. 11 months refers to IRCC service standards. See here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/service-declaration/service-standards.html

• Haha
Reactions: RedTree

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Finally the wait time is over for me. Received portal 1 from Etobicoke.
AR:March 28,2022
AOR:October 06,2022
PAL:October 30,2022
MR: November 10,2022
MP: November 18,2022
Portal1:February 21,2023
Portal2:February 23,2023
The people at Edmonton must be in hibernation - I don't see any updates from that office.

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Hi All, I had applied through PNP non express online portal and waiting for AOR. I got recently married and would like to submit add on request once I receive my AOR through webform with the supporting documentation. So my question is when filling the IMM forms like travel history for my spouse, do I need to fill my travel history again or do I need to leave my travel history Section empty and only need to fill my spouse travel history and then submit ?????

thanks in advance
Congratulations on your recent marriage! Regarding your question, when you submit an add-on request for your spouse after you receive your AOR, you only need to fill out your spouse's travel history in the appropriate section of the form. You do not need to fill out your own travel history again.

When filling out the form, make sure to only provide accurate and complete information for your spouse's travel history. You can leave the section for your own travel history blank.

It's always a good idea to double-check the instructions provided with the form and make sure you have filled it out correctly before submitting it. Good luck with your application!