+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

KateGr

Feb 22, 2023
Hi guys,
I have a question about medical exam, maybe someone had the same situation.
I received MR on Jan 10, but I already have my valid medical and sent it through the web form on Jan 17 and still no updating. The status shows "we didn't received your medical exams". I called to IRCC they checked my application and see this file. I am worry because almost 2 month soon without processing my medical. Any advise what I need to do ? Just wait or call them every day ?:)

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Thank you, may I ask what did they request and when was you AR?
AR mid march 2022, ADR was more detailed CV, government service form and schedule A

Someone mentioned way earlier that this (when ADR comes after PAL) is part of more detailed security check related to more "unstable" countries. Maybe in most of cases, but not in mine. My country is in the EU.

Reactions: Aram-88

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I got MR today, but I did my medical for Study Permit in 2019. As per IRCC I should be exempt, what should I do?

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
AR mid march 2022, ADR was more detailed CV, government service form and schedule A

Someone mentioned way earlier that this (when ADR comes after PAL) is part of more detailed security check related to more "unstable" countries. Maybe in most of cases, but not in mine. My country is in the EU.
I see that, thanks for the explanation

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
To anyone who received a request ADR and uploaded it through the CIC system - did you ever notice a change in the status from "documents were uploaded" to in review or something like that?
I keep looking every day to see if this status will change, but I realized maybe it is not supposed to change at all.
Tnx
Yes, it changed to we are reviewing your documents.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
To the people who were exempt from medicals, did IRCC send you MR? OR how did you manage to link your old medical with the current application?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
To the people who were exempt from medicals, did IRCC send you MR? OR how did you manage to link your old medical with the current application?
Nobody is ever exempt from medicals - you are only exempt from doing it again if you a) applied for PR from inside Canada, and b) it was done in the last 5 years with no adverse findings. IRCC will automatically link it, usually upon AOR, or they'll sometimes issue the MR and automatically pass it a few days later.

Reactions: buddy013

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Oh okay, should I wait few days before booking an appointment then?
Yes I would, but IRCC is also incompetent with these things so please don't take my word for it. Give them a call first to get assurance from an agent that your medicals are on file and yet to be assessed by their medical office. I would - just in case - book an appointment for a medical in the last couple of days when it's due JUST IN CASE.

Reactions: buddy013

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Yes I would, but IRCC is also incompetent with these things so please don't take my word for it. Give them a call first to get assurance from an agent that your medicals are on file and yet to be assessed by their medical office. I would - just in case - book an appointment for a medical in the last couple of days when it's due JUST IN CASE.
Thank You.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to ask about the policy guiding the submission of passport during the PR approval process. These are my questions:
(1) For applicants within Canada, is passport submission required after PR approval?

(2) At what estimated lenght of passport validity would IRCC reject one's passport based on date of expiration? Is it 'not more than x months before expiry date', where x could range from 1 to 6? Is it that it must just remailn valid at the point of submission even if it remains 4 days before the date of expiry?

(3) What is the grace window for passport submission. I am asking because passport renewal in some countries could take up to four months. In such a situation, what does one do if passport request occured when one's passport is still with the immigration of one's country for renewal?

Please, pardon me if these inquiries appear too basic.

Mannam544

Mar 29, 2021
Hey! Received portal email in family day today :D!

################# Here how it is look like #############

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client.
Next steps:
 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.

#################

BCPNP Non-EE
AR -
02 June 2022
AOR - 28 October 2022
PAL - 27 November 2022
Portal 1 - 20 Feb 2023
Hi, Congratulations! Have you received portal 2 credentials.

Reactions: vjosyula