+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
Good morning everyone. Today I received an email from IRCC to go for biometrics. A form was sent for each member of my family for that but I didn't receive for one of my children. What should I do? Please I need an advice

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Good morning everyone. Today I received an email from IRCC to go for biometrics. A form was sent for each member of my family for that but I didn't receive for one of my children. What should I do? Please I need an advice
Children under fourteen are exempt from biometrics, and their ages get locked in on the AR date. So, if your children were under the age of fourteen on the day of your AR, they are exempt. See details under the 'age' exception: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/exemptions.html#toc2

Reactions: Hope2022

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, guys!
Here is my recent timeline:

AR: August 2 2022
AOR and BM: December 9 2022
BM passed: December 12 2022
MR: February 10 2023
MP: February 23 2023

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Thanks for your reply. How long did it take your medical exam to be seen as passed? or equivalently when was the date of medical exam for you?
I did it on February 13. I thought it's gonna take a longer time for them to process as I am having a mental issues.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I have called IRCC today, He told me Criminality is passed, security and eligibility is not started. But the surprise thing was he told me that the application processing time is 11 months for this application. Where as processing time on the portal is 21 months, I was thinking he might misunderstood the online application with Express Entry application.

mrcjw914

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Hey guys,
I submitted ADR online and it still says below.
Does it change later?

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

it does say

Replacement Provided
Uploaded

on the document submitted page with green letters with the file name tho.

Just to make sure. Please advise! thank you

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I have called IRCC today, He told me Criminality is passed, security and eligibility is not started. But the surprise thing was he told me that the application processing time is 11 months for this application. Where as processing time on the portal is 21 months, I was thinking he might misunderstood the online application with Express Entry application.
When calling IRCC, what options you dial after entering UCI ? I think they recently changed menu options.. after dialing the UCI on phone keypad, I immediately dail "3-2-2-0" to connect to the agent however it lands in some abuse line :rolleyes:. In past, I have used 3-2-2-0 option before and was able connect to agent in 4~5 attempts but not anymore.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Hey guys,
Does it change later?

• We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

it does say

Replacement Provided
Uploaded

Don't take this for granted because I didn't pay much attention to it, but I think the status of my documents changed to Documents were uploaded sometime after the deadline they gave me passed.
You can always call IRCC and they will confirm if they see uploaded files or not.

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hey guys,
Does it change later?

it does say

Replacement Provided
Uploaded

Yes, it will change.
I had the same situation, mine changed after ~60 days