+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi guys,

I have a question: I just did my medical exam and I am suffering from anxiety and taking antidepressants. The doctor included this information in my form. Do you think it can be a problem for me to pass the medical? Or it's not a big deal?
i dont think it is a problem. the medical exam is only to see if you have any medical condition that would burden the health care system i.e sexual transmittable diseases

• Love
Reactions: jenya777

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
Similar timeline! I got my PAL on 14 Nov 2022 and then silence
have you call agent to ask info if all stages pass?and waiting for portal email?

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't TR to PR advertised as some super fast immigration program for new graduates and workers in demand?
i believe would be a *faster way to get your pr if you are working under the stream that is considered high demand.

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Hello, I applied for the Non- express entry PNP-based (Ontario) online application on Nov 23, 2022. I am still waiting for the AOR. I am trying to call IRCC but am unable to talk to any and the cause is a high number of calls. I have requested twice through web forms but have not received any update. Is there any way to talk to the call center?

Sami88

Aug 14, 2022
Hello everyone,

Is anyone else still waiting since 2021? Through multiple communications with MP's office, I was informed all the assessments and verifications are completed but they don't provide a timeline on when they reach the final decision!? So annoying...

• Sad
Reactions: RedTree and SCW

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello, I applied for the Non- express entry PNP-based (Ontario) online application on Nov 23, 2022. I am still waiting for the AOR. I am trying to call IRCC but am unable to talk to any and the cause is a high number of calls. I have requested twice through web forms but have not received any update. Is there any way to talk to the call center?
You gotta wait.. AOR can take anywhere from 2 to 4 months or even 6 months for non express entry applicants. In the recent times, AOR are being issued sooner. If you look at applicants from 2021, many waited almost 9 months to an year just to get AOR.

Also since your AR is 2 months ago..calling IRCC this soon isn't going to help much. Wait for AoR and then wait for some more time to get updates if you don't see anything moving. A revert on webform query can take about 3 months or more.

As NON-EE applicant, you will never know what actually is happening on your file and then all of the sudden, BAMM.. AOR. You link your file to GCKey account and you feel you're on top of the world.. Then some silence and BAMM.. MR or MP directly (if exempt) .. then again some silence to make you mad and go panic, can't sleep at night making you think WTF is going on...did I do something wrong? You start getting this feeling that you're being treated as garbage already in this stream And when you are almost at verge of flipping your desk upside down, BAMM.. you get ADR or PAL. If ADR, you rush up to fill some documents and wait or if PAL which is good indicator that your file is moving.. but then the come big F**** silence.. (check member SCW or mudmovergeorge timeline).. and then when the lords think you're done begging enough, BAMM, you get portal1 and then you know the rest of the story.

My AoR took 92~ days, and got MP right along AOR. Waiting for that BAMM moment, and though the silences is killing me already, I tell myself - there isn't much I could do right now so why think too much.. Enjoy the wait time and hope you get your AOR soon.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

Is anyone else still waiting since 2021? Through multiple communications with MP's office, I was informed all the assessments and verifications are completed but they don't provide a timeline on when they reach the final decision!? So annoying...
Hi Sami88,
I am in exactly the same situation. Btw- VO is Edmonton for me, you?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello everyone, can anyone who recently received a reply to a webform tell me how long it took for IRCC to repond. Trying to determine an estimated turnaround time for a webform.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
You gotta wait.. AOR can take anywhere from 2 to 4 months or even 6 months for non express entry applicants. In the recent times, AOR are being issued sooner. If you look at applicants from 2021, many waited almost 9 months to an year just to get AOR.

Also since your AR is 2 months ago..calling IRCC this soon isn't going to help much. Wait for AoR and then wait for some more time to get updates if you don't see anything moving. A revert on webform query can take about 3 months or more.

As NON-EE applicant, you will never know what actually is happening on your file and then all of the sudden, BAMM.. AOR. You link your file to GCKey account and you feel you're on top of the world.. Then some silence and BAMM.. MR or MP directly (if exempt) .. then again some silence to make you mad and go panic, can't sleep at night making you think WTF is going on...did I do something wrong? You start getting this feeling that you're being treated as garbage already in this stream And when you are almost at verge of flipping your desk upside down, BAMM.. you get ADR or PAL. If ADR, you rush up to fill some documents and wait or if PAL which is good indicator that your file is moving.. but then the come big F**** silence.. (check member SCW or mudmovergeorge timeline).. and then when the lords think you're done begging enough, BAMM, you get portal1 and then you know the rest of the story.

My AoR took 92~ days, and got MP right along AOR. Waiting for that BAMM moment, and though the silences is killing me already, I tell myself - there isn't much I could do right now so why think too much.. Enjoy the wait time and hope you get your AOR soon.
did you get your PAL?