+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Couple of guys who I know applied along with me got their PAL but for some reason I haven't. They also received ADR at some point and PAL after that. So I think I may get ADR or PAL - but don't know when. Just when I think there is some pattern in processing but in reality, there isn't one. It all depends from case to case or that some files has been assigned to some lazy VO.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I received AOR on Dec 15th. No MP and no PAL so far. They also asked for an ADR, I sent the doc requested (Police clearance) on Dec 20th, but nothing from them since then.
I think you can expect PAL any time in the coming weeks (hopefully) since you had an ADR. BTW, assuming you had provided PCC scan when you submitted the application, why PCC in ADR? was it for different country or you travelled home after AR and before AoR?

Reactions: geraldolvn

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
I think you can expect PAL any time in the coming weeks (hopefully) since you had an ADR. BTW, assuming you had provided PCC scan when you submitted the application, why PCC in ADR? was it for different country or you travelled home after AR and before AoR?
I did not provide a translation for my PCC, I was expecting this ADR.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
This is what worries me too. I received ADR, PAL, and call agent said all assessments/eligibility passed, but no movement to Portal. Why? Will it be reveiwed again? Will they ask for more ADR? How much longer will they take? And most importantly, is there a risk of refusal at this stage? These questions keep me awake.
Ugh.. So sorry. I know. I hope for the best but, this is getting ridiculous.
Can you share your timeline?

Reactions: SCW

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
o_O I think it's quite daring, to provide them with important document such as PCC not being translated and then to expect ADR for such.
:D It was because a lot of people were receiving ADR on PCC anyways, because the PCC went expired with all the delays.
In my Country, it is easy and fast to get the PCC, but it expires in 90 days.
The idea was to send it when they started looking into my application.

Reactions: mcdonal22

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
:D It was because a lot of people were receiving ADR on PCC anyways, because the PCC went expired with all the delays.
In my Country, it is easy and fast to get the PCC, but it expires in 90 days.
The idea was to send it when they started looking into my application.
Are you in Canada though? If so your PCC doesn't expire, because you're unlikely to be convicted of a crime if you're not there and then the facts of your PCC can't change. My PCC "expired" before AOR and I didn't get an ADR due to being inland.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Couple of guys who I know applied along with me got their PAL but for some reason I haven't. They also received ADR at some point and PAL after that. So I think I may get ADR or PAL - but don't know when. Just when I think there is some pattern in processing but in reality, there isn't one. It all depends from case to case or that some files has been assigned to some lazy VO.
you right. i tried my best to figure out pattern on the application process, but it seems there is none. a buddy who applied through TT-TO-PR passed his medical ,but still hasn't heard from ircc since august last year. there were a few folks that he knows that applied in the same month as him and already got his PR. it is seems it is not only NON EE applicants that is going through some "unfair" application process.My buddy from winnipeg got his PR after 6 month he received AOR.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
you right. i tried my best to figure out pattern on the application process, but it seems there is none. a buddy who applied through TT-TO-PR passed his medical ,but still hasn't heard from ircc since august last year. there were a few folks that he knows that applied in the same month as him and already got his PR. it is seems it is not only NON EE applicants that is going through some "unfair" application process.My buddy from winnipeg got his PR after 6 month he received AOR.
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't TR to PR advertised as some super fast immigration program for new graduates and workers in demand?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't TR to PR advertised as some super fast immigration program for new graduates and workers in demand?
It was never advertised as "super fast" and it only a part of it was for workers in demand. Cashiers aren't workers in demand, but the med stream professionals and truck drivers etc. are.

Reactions: RedTree

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys,

I have a question: I just did my medical exam and I am suffering from anxiety and taking antidepressants. The doctor included this information in my form. Do you think it can be a problem for me to pass the medical? Or it's not a big deal?

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Sure,
AR 26 Nov 2021
AoR 16 Sep 2022
MR Oct 7 2022
MP Oct14 2022
ADR 31 Oct 2022
PAL 9 Nov 2022...
Silence
Ugh, you applied 4 months earlier than me. Yikes!! Did u try calling CIC?
Sometimes they are useful, they told me no one looked at my documents yet.