+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
My timeline for now:

Applied on August 2, 2022 through OINP (International student stream with job offer)

1. AOR + Biometrics: Dec 19 2022
2. Medical Requests: February 10 2022

That's it for now.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
What dose Pre arrival Letter, is it a good sign i.e. what are other stages that need to be done before getting PPR or there are still more steps?
PAL is a good indicator that generally there would be no more additional documents, however you still should brace for them.
Seemingly you passed medical exam, right? if yes, portal email or ppr(if outland)would happen within 2 month from the date of PAL I believe.

Reactions: srth12 and Aram-88

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
PAL is a good indicator that generally there would be no more additional documents, however you still should brace for them.
Seemingly you passed medical exam, right? if yes, portal email or ppr(if outland)would happen within 2 month from the date of PAL I believe.
Thanks for your reply, I passed medical and disappeared from my online account I had old medical. My application is inland

Reactions: CampbellR

DTB2022

Jan 5, 2023
Hello Guys,

Just thought to provide my timelines

AR: March 16, 2022
AOR: Sept 10, 2022
ADR Request: Sept 10, 2022
ADR Review: Oct 27, 2022
PAL: Oct 28, 2022
MR: Nov 22, 2022
MP: Dec 5,2022
PORTAL 1 - Jan 26
PORTAL 2 - Jan 30
ECOPR - Feb 5 - This is the sweetest email you will receive - Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

Currently awaiting PR card.

Here is wishing everyone the best of luck!!! Patience is really your best friend on the non-ee train!

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello Guys,

Just thought to provide my timelines

AR: March 16, 2022
AOR: Sept 10, 2022
ADR Request: Sept 10, 2022
ADR Review: Oct 27, 2022
PAL: Oct 28, 2022
MR: Nov 22, 2022
MP: Dec 5,2022
PORTAL 1 - Jan 26
PORTAL 2 - Jan 30
ECOPR - Feb 5 - This is the sweetest email you will receive - Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

Currently awaiting PR card.

Here is wishing everyone the best of luck!!! Patience is really your best friend on the non-ee train!
Congratulations, DTB2022 - You may have answered this already but can you tell me which Visa Office processed your case?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I've had tonnes of messages from people who applied after me and got COPR before, even though they specifically got portal from Calgary AFTER I did.

Maybe Canada is waiting till Valentine's Day!

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Is there something concrete I can do for an officer to have a look at my docs?

Mid march will be one year since I applied. End of January I submitted the requested additional documents. I find it silly that they give 1-week deadline to submit "TO AVOID DELAYS IN PROCESSING". The agent told me this week that my docs were uploaded but haven't been looked. If there is such a rush to submit docs, then they should have a look at them.
I also find it silly to reach out to MP because CIC sent ADR at the end of January. I am not one of those cases where I haven't heard from CIC. Also I am well within processing time. It worries me that many applications with ADR haven't received the portal yet, so I assume it will take at least another month or two to get the portal. At least.
Would MP route work? Would they (MP) even take me as a serious case?

Reactions: SCW

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Is there something concrete I can do for an officer to have a look at my docs?

Mid march will be one year since I applied. End of January I submitted the requested additional documents. I find it silly that they give 1-week deadline to submit "TO AVOID DELAYS IN PROCESSING". The agent told me this week that my docs were uploaded but haven't been looked. If there is such a rush to submit docs, then they should have a look at them.
I also find it silly to reach out to MP because CIC sent ADR at the end of January. I am not one of those cases where I haven't heard from CIC. Also I am well within processing time. It worries me that many applications with ADR haven't received the portal yet, so I assume it will take at least another month or two to get the portal. At least.
Would MP route work? Would they (MP) even take me as a serious case?
It's so retarded. If you look at the excel sheet and many previous posts, and also the CIO Facebook thread, the vast majority of people have their ADRs reviewed by IRCC almost in an instant of submitting them. I don't know what's with this agency, but they seriously drive me mad. Was shocked to read that people from AB, MB & SK who applied in July, September and October for some (suspicious) reason already have portals. One of them didn't even get portal, what the fuck? Straight up got ECOPR.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
It's so retarded. If you look at the excel sheet and many previous posts, and also the CIO Facebook thread, the vast majority of people have their ADRs reviewed by IRCC almost in an instant of submitting them. I don't know what's with this agency, but they seriously drive me mad. Was shocked to read that people from AB, MB & SK who applied in July, September and October for some (suspicious) reason already have portals. One of them didn't even get portal, what the fuck? Straight up got ECOPR.
I don't know, I looked at the excel spreadsheet, and most of the applications (let's say October 21 - Apr 22 AR) that submitted ADR received PAL shortly afterwards, but NOT portal. If we assume that PAL doesn't mean a thing (I and some others received PAL before ADR), it makes me think that no one actually looked at their documents yet. Or the docs were reviewed, they received PAL, but there needs to be approval and review from someone of higher rank. I know this conclusion doesn't have a strong basis, there are exceptions, and maybe I am biased, but it's the only thing that I can conclude right now.

I would love to go home again until March/April, but I know that as soon as I travel home, I might receive a portal. It's so hard just to sit here, watching people with later AR dates receiving portals. I know I am one of the luckier ones compared to AR 2021 applicants, but it's so frustrating.

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I don't know, I looked at the excel spreadsheet, and most of the applications (let's say October 21 - Apr 22 AR) that submitted ADR received PAL shortly afterwards, but NOT portal. If we assume that PAL doesn't mean a thing (I and some others received PAL before ADR), it makes me think that no one actually looked at their documents yet. Or the docs were reviewed, they received PAL, but there needs to be approval and review from someone of higher rank. I know this conclusion doesn't have a strong basis, there are exceptions, and maybe I am biased, but it's the only thing that I can conclude right now.

I would love to go home again until March/April, but I know that as soon as I travel home, I might receive a portal. It's so hard just to sit here, watching people with later AR dates receiving portals. I know I am one of the luckier ones compared to AR 2021 applicants, but it's so frustrating.
This is what worries me too. I received ADR, PAL, and call agent said all assessments/eligibility passed, but no movement to Portal. Why? Will it be reveiwed again? Will they ask for more ADR? How much longer will they take? And most importantly, is there a risk of refusal at this stage? These questions keep me awake.

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Been 70+ days since AOR & MP, no PAL yet. Maybe a ADR is on the way for me.. Anyone from Dec 2022 AOR didn't yet receive PAL?
I received AOR on Dec 15th. No MP and no PAL so far. They also asked for an ADR, I sent the doc requested (Police clearance) on Dec 20th, but nothing from them since then.