+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
HI guys, I'm new here and I just submitted my application last week. I know most of the abbreviations like AR, ADR, COPR, but can you explain to me what Portal 1 and Portal 2 are? Why there are two?

The only information I found is: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

and this spreadsheet only shows Portal 1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0
with simply explaining, portal email 1 confirms that your pr is approved and there would be no longer assessment on your application.
portal email 2 leads you to create(or will be already created)an online account to declare your presence in Canada.
Yes there is Portal2 on the spreadsheet.
Welcome to the Canadian roulette.

Reactions: EdytaM and azer89

Kmk08mkk

Dec 27, 2022
You can apply for BOWP while waiting for PR application as long as you are within 3 months of receiving PNP nomination. The medical exam is required upfront for all family members before BOWP approval. You can upload a letter of explanation for purpose of travel and indicate that you will be accompanied by the main applicant. It's fine that you are doing the process without a consultant. Good luck!
Oh no, it been 4 months now after my nomination. I’ve been focus applying PR Is it possible to get refusal if I submit later than 3 months? Btw, it’s my first time doing this process. thank you

Hope2022

Apr 24, 2022
No, I think they are going ask for more,
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Hi, after some days (it depends), you will receive (date) we are reviewing your document you submitted! Hope that they don't require you more! :)

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
MPNP non ee online application
Ar june 2022
Aor aug 2022 (Sydney)
MP dec 08, 22

Application being processed at Edmonton.

just got ghost update on gckey, no messages or change in any status. Anyone here know what that gu maybe for?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
done with all ADRs and i got the PAL in September. I sent a webform and they replied saying it is in progress.
Are you from certain sensitive countries and have sensitive background and does your ADR include CV/Resume? If so, it might be advanced security screening. You can file a GCMS note request with CBSA for free to see the details.

Anyway, it's really frustrating for we first batch of PNP non-EE online applicants first hit by the bs glitches in the bs system resulting in a hugely delayed AOR and then fked by the long and random process and laughable so-called spy-catching game.

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
AIP INLAND NB

10/19/2022 - AIP APPLIED
12/09/2022 - AOR AND BIO RECEIPT
01/26/2023 - BIL AND ADR
01/27/2023 - GOT TWO GHOST UPDATE INTERVAL WITHIN 2 HOURS
01/30/2023 - GOT ANOTHER GU
01/31/2023 - PAL
01/31/2023---CALL AGENT SHE SAID ALL STAGES PASS AND WAIT FOR APPROVAL EMAIL

HOW LONG IS PORTAL 1?

DrWish

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Are you from certain sensitive countries and have sensitive background and does your ADR include CV/Resume? If so, it might be advanced security screening. You can file a GCMS note request with CBSA for free to see the details.

Anyway, it's really frustrating for we first batch of PNP non-EE online applicants first hit by the bs glitches in the bs system resulting in a hugely delayed AOR and then fked by the long and random process and laughable so-called spy-catching game.
i am inland! and no they didn’t ask for my CV.