Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Looking here at next possible steps and timeline, so far looks like everything is mowing fairly quick .

PNP non express entry.
Applied on Portal Sep9 2022
AOR Dec 5 2022
Request letter Dec12
Medical request Dec13

Updates:

Review of medical results - January 30, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

###############################################################
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 30, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So not sure what happens after here, by the way this is for my family that came here to Canada on Cuaet visa in March 2022, so i'm helping them to get PR now through SINP, don't mind my signature below, i have received PR myself long time ago.

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
Got PAL today afternoon, also now there was a ghost update but nothing changed, weird!!!.
Do I have to do anything to PAL. Like replying or something.
were same bro,next is portal1

Reactions: qappylove

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
That's not the point. The point is: Does your nomination certificate list your employer? If it does, then forget about what permit you have. You HAVE to stay in that job until the day you're a permanent resident.
i think he is good to go. BOWP is for a reason ,which doesnt
Looking here at next possible steps and timeline, so far looks like everything is mowing fairly quick .

PNP non express entry.
Applied on Portal Sep9 2022
AOR Dec 5 2022
Request letter Dec12
Medical request Dec13

Updates:

Review of medical results - January 30, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

###############################################################
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 30, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So not sure what happens after here, by the way this is for my family that came here to Canada on Cuaet visa in March 2022, so i'm helping them to get PR now through SINP, don't mind my signature below, i have received PR myself long time ago.
could be Portal 1 if there is no more ADR.

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
Received Portal 1 on Jan 23rd. Nothing after that. Just received an automated email that my request is in the queue immediately after replying to email.
Anybody know that this is normal ? Anybody has similar experience as me ? Any response is appreciated.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I guess it could now be safe to posit that IRCC has 'found' a new impetus to cause a major acceleration of applications submitted within the last one year or thereabout. If this conjecture is true, then, it will not be too overambitious for the MAJORITY of 2022 applicants to start salivating the prospect of becoming a PR this year. While I still find it difficult to understand why some applications submitted before year 2022 are still part of this conversation, there appears to be a semblance of linear correlation ( except for the case of @airforce1907,and other few lucky September -October applicants) with respect to the order of application progression for year 2022. I do hope this seeming new momentum from IRCC is sustained before a possible fizzling out of the photons takes place.
Just thinking out....... the whole app process could make one unnecessarily obssessive! Unfortunately, a November applicant like me still has a loooonnng way to go, except if the '@airforce1907 propulsion' happens to one. Happy New Month, everyone.

Last edited:

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Received Portal 1 on Jan 23rd. Nothing after that. Just received an automated email that my request is in the queue immediately after replying to email.
Anybody know that this is normal ? Anybody has similar experience as me ? Any response is appreciated.
normal. typically wil receive portal 2 within 2 weeks from portal 1. it could be tomorrow.

Reactions: shanthansai

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
i am inland! and no they didn’t ask for my CV.
oh I meant where you were originally from. but hmmm since no CV is asked, might be not the security screening. anyway, GCMS notes from CBSA will help you better know what's behind the scene.
And there is not much you can do besides waiting. Calling, MP (not sure whether it's working at all tho); writ of mandamus..

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Hi guys - what is PAL ? Searched here and can't seem to find what this abbreviation means