+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hi all,

I still have these statuses, when I applied, I uploaded my Medical Sheet with all the information, it has been 47 days since I linked my application.
And my ADR was about a Police certificate, it has been 42 days since I sent the new Document through the Portal.

Does anyone else get that long with these statuses?

Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Thanks

Reactions: Miracle2018

Cat123

Jan 23, 2023
Hello,

I applied for PR through non express entry pnp.
AR- Jan 2022
AOR- August 2022
Biometric done- August 2022

No update since then. Anyone else in the same boat? Tried to contact IRCC but automated systems says no agents available.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Well, say what. How did you "proactively" send them credentials? Did you just have the landing office's email address?
you know, the airforce, probably airdrop, missiles, guided bombs with a warhead of portal credential dispenser, or even landing on the landing office directly and raiding it:p

(btw in my case, I didn't get credentials, instead, just a notice of they created a new PR confirmation case under my existing PR application portal

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
you know, the airforce, probably airdrop, missiles, guided bombs with a warhead of portal credential dispenser, or even landing on the landing office directly and raiding it:p

(btw in my case, I didn't get credentials, instead, just a notice of they created a new PR confirmation case under my existing PR application portal
same lol. Isn't that supposed to be p2? or am i tripping LOL

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
Last edited:

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi whats the reasonably good time to contact IRCC. Always hear high call volume tone .
You just have to keep calling them and when you get lucky, they put you on queue, if in canada, then they offer a call back as well. I got lucky (on my 3rd attempt) when I called around 10:40~AM EST time with just 17 mins of wait time in queue.