+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Hey guys, it’s been more than a month since I got my AOR but there’s not a single update. Should I call IRCC to know what’s happening with my application?
People that applied in 2021 waited more than a year to even get AOR. Just relax. It's normal. This is a non-express entry.
If you need quicker processing, apply for CEC

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hey guys, it’s been more than a month since I got my AOR but there’s not a single update. Should I call IRCC to know what’s happening with my application?
No, expect to wait some time. There is always a lag in between AOR and then further developments, and these are typically 1-6 months.

DTB2022

Jan 5, 2023
@MudMoverGeorge , Hey I never received any auto-reply. I sent it twice. Any thoughts? @moscatojuices mentioned that there was no auto-reply. I am excited but cautiously optimistic that I am almost at the finish line.
Hey guys, @moscatojuices @MudMoverGeorge, I received PORTAL 2 today and uploaded my picture and address. YAYY!!!! Let's see how long it takes to get ECOPR! fingers crossed we will get it in 2 weeks!

marcelo_silva

Jan 30, 2023
Hi everyone! I need help please !!! First time replying here, but I follow this useful forum for a while!

My timeline is:

Application sent online non EE portal : November 2021 (BCPNP Tech)
AOR: Jul 22 (linked with my GCKEY on the same day)
Today: I received the following email from IRCC

+++++++++++++
A review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirement of the instructions with respect to the completion of your application or, the requirements of Regulation (R) 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) because the following item(s) are missing:
 A legible copy of a birth certificate for MARCELO SILVA DE OLIVEIRA.
 A legible copy of a birth certificate for GRASIELA JUNGES DE OLIVEIRA.
 SCHEDULE A WITH SIGNATURE
A completed Schedule A for MARCELO, SILVA DE OLIVEIRA with signature.
 COMPLETED ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION
A completed Additional Family Information (IMM5406) for GRASIELA JUNGES DE OLIVEIRA with signature.

Regulation (12) of IRPA states: “If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.” As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
 Your provincial nominee certificate either has expired or will expire on 2022/04/30
 . If the application is received after this date it will be returned to you as incomplete. If an extension is approved, the province/territory will provide you with an approval letter. It is important to include this document with your application

SB
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
+++++

1 - So from what I understood they are requesting to confirm documents, is this what you guys call ADR?
2 - I submitted with the application my marriage certificate (marcelo & Grasiela). Does this work for the ask for birth certificates for both of us, should I send it again, or I do need birth certificates (no idea where they are!) ?
3 - Any advice from you guys on filling the requested schedule A to be sent? Print and sign manually?
4 - About my PNP nomination, it has expired on April 2022, but I applied in November 2021, so do I need to provide any additional doc here, or that message is just a warning from them?

• Sad
Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Adnanjanwari

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
I did not submit any medical but my application says “we are reviewing the result of your medical exam” from last week. Any idea ?

Application timeline
AR aug 2022
AOR jan 2023

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi everyone! I need help please !!! First time replying here, but I follow this useful forum for a while!

My timeline is:

Application sent online non EE portal : November 2021 (BCPNP Tech)
AOR: Jul 22 (linked with my GCKEY on the same day)
Today: I received the following email from IRCC

+++++++++++++
A review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirement of the instructions with respect to the completion of your application or, the requirements of Regulation (R) 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) because the following item(s) are missing:
 A legible copy of a birth certificate for MARCELO SILVA DE OLIVEIRA.
 A legible copy of a birth certificate for GRASIELA JUNGES DE OLIVEIRA.
 SCHEDULE A WITH SIGNATURE
A completed Schedule A for MARCELO, SILVA DE OLIVEIRA with signature.
 COMPLETED ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION
A completed Additional Family Information (IMM5406) for GRASIELA JUNGES DE OLIVEIRA with signature.

Regulation (12) of IRPA states: “If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.” As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
 Your provincial nominee certificate either has expired or will expire on 2022/04/30
 . If the application is received after this date it will be returned to you as incomplete. If an extension is approved, the province/territory will provide you with an approval letter. It is important to include this document with your application

SB
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
+++++

1 - So from what I understood they are requesting to confirm documents, is this what you guys call ADR?
2 - I submitted with the application my marriage certificate (marcelo & Grasiela). Does this work for the ask for birth certificates for both of us, should I send it again, or I do need birth certificates (no idea where they are!) ?
3 - Any advice from you guys on filling the requested schedule A to be sent? Print and sign manually?
4 - About my PNP nomination, it has expired on April 2022, but I applied in November 2021, so do I need to provide any additional doc here, or that message is just a warning from them?
DUDE OMG. No - it means they have cancelled your application. It looks like you failed to follow the instructions and fill the forms asked, and provide clear copies of your birth certificates. THIS IS NOT AN ADR. YOU WILL NEED TO RESTART YOUR APPLICATION AND REAPPLY AGAIN. YOU NEED TO GET AN EXTENSION OF YOUR NOMINATION CERTIFICATE.

From what you've said in your post, it sounds like you honestly lack the understanding on how to do this confidently yourself. I strongly advise you to get a consultant.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello @marcelo_silva,
I will suggest you closely follow the piece of advice @moscatojuices gave you. Find a good immigration consultant to assist you with the application if you can't get it done yourself. This will surely prevent any future 'headache'. It really calls for concerns to have submitted an application since 2021, and now one is being iinformed that the submitted documents did not meet the stated requirements.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello @marcelo_silva,
I will suggest you closely follow the piece of advice @moscatojuices gave you. Find a good immigration consultant to assist you with the application if you can't get it done yourself. This will surely prevent any future 'headache'. It really calls for concerns to have submitted an application since 2021, and now one is being iinformed that the submitted documents did not meet the stated requirements.
IRCC fucked up and they know it. This should have been advised to the client upon the AOR completeness check in July 2022. They waited 6 months to tell him that the application was incomplete. I cannot believe this.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
IRCC fucked up and they know it. This should have been advised to the client upon the AOR completeness check in July 2022. They waited 6 months to tell him that the application was incomplete. I cannot believe this.
I feel nauseous. Imagine!!

But seriously @marcelo_silva, hire a good consultant asap, prepare papers, translations and let him re-submit. The positive thing is that things are going pretty fast and this is the best time to re-submit actually.

Reactions: moscatojuices

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
My guess is that R10 check is sort of done thru automation system and does not completely look into the details of documents submitted by the client. In the place if the birth certificate, if the client provided marriage certificate, the system that does R10 check, just checks there is document in place..and triggered AoR thinking application is complete with documents.

Then when visa officer reviews the application and finds this is incomplete file, they just returned it. If there is minor miss, or document missed but with an LOE, the officer may still consider for ADR but here, it's a major errors.

Or if there is no automation system in place for R10 check, it could be that some new "case processing agent" didn't really pay attention and gave a AoR and then when application was reviewed visa officer, they returned.

Can say both parties are at fault, but knowing how things are with immigration, and since this involves lots time, it's best for client to get some professional help.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hey guys, @moscatojuices @MudMoverGeorge, I received PORTAL 2 today and uploaded my picture and address. YAYY!!!! Let's see how long it takes to get ECOPR! fingers crossed we will get it in 2 weeks!
congrats!! So maybe the auto-reply thing was just a caveat of delaying the process due to 3 mo worth of backlogs when there were, and now they've get rid of most of them. anyway, it's finally THE final!

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hey dude you got the COPR at last!?

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has any ideas for celebration TikTok videos LMK I need to show off to the world. I have people in the UK who will burn in rage and jealousy when I announce I got PR, dated a hot Canadian cop during COVID (yeah she "locked me down") while they were confined to their shitty little colonial ramshacks.
yeah at LONG last...wish yours arrives soon!

(I celebrate it by ordering a flight home immediately™ to see the family I could not meet for 4 years (it's another side of the bs lol).. and can finally have some true relaxation before turning it off and on again restarting my life again...hopefully lol