+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Gaurav1802

Apr 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I applied for PR through PNP Non-Express Entry Permanent Residence Portal in DEC 2022. I got my OINP Master's PNP Nomination in NOV 2022. So far I haven't received any email from IRCC regarding my PR file and also I tried looking up my file but the website could not find it. And my PGWP is going to expire in OCT 2023. Just a side note, I graduated at the beginning of the pandemic MAY 2020, so I wasn't able to submit Biometrics for PGWP & TRV. So, if anyone can suggest or tell me what should I do next to prevent myself from losing the status in OCT 2023 that would be a big help.

Thank you

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I applied for PR through PNP Non-Express Entry Permanent Residence Portal in DEC 2022. I got my OINP Master's PNP Nomination in NOV 2022. So far I haven't received any email from IRCC regarding my PR file and also I tried looking up my file but the website could not find it. And my PGWP is going to expire in OCT 2023. Just a side note, I graduated at the beginning of the pandemic MAY 2020, so I wasn't able to submit Biometrics for PGWP & TRV. So, if anyone can suggest or tell me what should I do next to prevent myself from losing the status in OCT 2023 that would be a big help.

Thank you
No need to panic. You just applied for PR. Sit and wait for AOR, and in summer apply for BOWP.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
What’s the average time to get ECOPR these days? And do they send them on weekends?
no accurate data yet. they had a nearly 3 month backlog at the end of last year, which makes the historical data almost useless. maybe it's better to monitor those who are getting ecopr TODAY and on which date they got P1/P2.

I saw a few reports of getting ecopr on weekends. (P1/P2 as well. I got P2 on a Sat myself)

Reactions: Prayedup12

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Well, saw others got auto-reply too. And others didn't.
ircc Moves in a Mysterious Way.(sorry for the blasphemy

Daily ircc glitches I guess..
Hey dude you got the COPR at last!?

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has any ideas for celebration TikTok videos LMK I need to show off to the world. I have people in the UK who will burn in rage and jealousy when I announce I got PR, dated a hot Canadian cop during COVID (yeah she "locked me down") while they were confined to their shitty little colonial ramshacks.

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
Have you applied through Express Entry with Masters stream nomination? Because it's stated on the nomination that it's for non express entry. As I have EE profile but due to points issue I am going with NON Express Entry nomination.
No, I have not applied through express entry. I have applied throigh OINP Masters graduate stream PNP application.

Kmk08mkk

Dec 27, 2022
Hello, good day! I would like to ask about applying BOWP. I’ve read the guidelines and it’s says apply work permit within 3months after receiving pnp nomination but I was focus preparing for our PR and was thinking that my nomination will be valid this March 2023.
Btw, I submitted my PR application and got AOR. However, after submitting my ADR no update yet. I was thinking on applying for BOWP while waiting on our PR application.
I am confused about the process- whether I’m allowed.
I gathered my documents and ready to submit. I just need to double check whether I am doing it right.
I’m outlander and never been in Canada.
I am the principal applicant.
Also, about the medical should we (family) do upfront? There was in the list - medical-upload thing, what I did is downloaded the form tick Yes, I need to do medical and upload it. Also, my spouse document list has ‘purpose of travel’ - I am uncertain coz when I click the ? It’s says- ticket/ itinerary/medical appointment. Is it okay if we just make a letter of explanation and uploaded it? Indicating accompanied by the main applicant.
Apologies for my long messages. I hope you can help me. I am doing all this process without consultant help. Thank you sincerely!

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Ghost Update, Finally,

Review of medical results
  • January 30, 2023 You passed the medical exam.

Last edited:

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Hello, good day! I would like to ask about applying BOWP. I’ve read the guidelines and it’s says apply work permit within 3months after receiving pnp nomination but I was focus preparing for our PR and was thinking that my nomination will be valid this March 2023.
Btw, I submitted my PR application and got AOR. However, after submitting my ADR no update yet. I was thinking on applying for BOWP while waiting on our PR application.
I am confused about the process- whether I’m allowed.
I gathered my documents and ready to submit. I just need to double check whether I am doing it right.
I’m outlander and never been in Canada.
I am the principal applicant.
Also, about the medical should we (family) do upfront? There was in the list - medical-upload thing, what I did is downloaded the form tick Yes, I need to do medical and upload it. Also, my spouse document list has ‘purpose of travel’ - I am uncertain coz when I click the ? It’s says- ticket/ itinerary/medical appointment. Is it okay if we just make a letter of explanation and uploaded it? Indicating accompanied by the main applicant.
Apologies for my long messages. I hope you can help me. I am doing all this process without consultant help. Thank you sincerely!
You can apply for BOWP while waiting for PR application as long as you are within 3 months of receiving PNP nomination. The medical exam is required upfront for all family members before BOWP approval. You can upload a letter of explanation for purpose of travel and indicate that you will be accompanied by the main applicant. It's fine that you are doing the process without a consultant. Good luck!

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
Ghost Update, Finally,

Review of medical results
  • January 30, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
i told you you almost there.Your BG still they same as were in process after medical pass?