+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Got Portal 2. I want to take a better photo for this moment LOL so I'm going to go to Wal-Mart and get a better photo done.
I got portal 1 on the same day as yours. I replied IRCC with the same Email ID that I used when submitting my PR application online. Will IRCC provide me new login credentials? I haven't got portal 2 yet...

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I got portal 1 on the same day as yours. I replied IRCC with the same Email ID that I used when submitting my PR application online. Will IRCC provide me new login credentials? I haven't got portal 2 yet...
Yes. It won't be new credentials per se, in your Online PR Portal Account a new tab called "PR confirmation" will appear. You'll have to wait for P2, mine took 2 days, some people get same day, others take up to 2 weeks.

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
Hi.I got AOR back in December.Is it possible to speed up the process and do the upfront medical while I wait for the update?Can please someone share the details about upfront medical?Thank you!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi.I got AOR back in December.Is it possible to speed up the process and do the upfront medical while I wait for the update?Can please someone share the details about upfront medical?Thank you!
I'd wait for the medical. It generally has a neutral impact on the speed of the application. Generally what happens is while you do your medical, they're doing your security which takes several weeks/months.

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Does the people still waiting for a long time to get AOR under non-express entry PNP stream? I was wondering to know whether it expedited after turned into mandatory online option? Did anyone get AOR after applying as of online application became mandatory?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Does the people still waiting for a long time to get AOR under non-express entry PNP stream? I was wondering to know whether it expedited after turned into mandatory online option? Did anyone get AOR after applying as of online application became mandatory?
I'd suggest scrolling through previous posts and reviewing people's timelines/signatures. This entire thread is dedicated to the online applications.

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
I think IP2

Got a Ghost Update :- Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." , anyone on same page???

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
I'd suggest scrolling through previous posts and reviewing people's timelines/signatures. This entire thread is dedicated to the online applications.
I saw the old posts. That's why I am confused. I saw some got AOR after many months and some are getting within 2/3 months. That's why I asked whether it works quickly for the applicants who applied after Sep 23, 2022 after it become mandatory online.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I saw the old posts. That's why I am confused. I saw some got AOR after many months and some are getting within 2/3 months. That's why I asked whether it works quickly for the applicants who applied after Sep 23, 2022 after it become mandatory online.
Not many people are active on this thread to get a confident answer. I suggest you have a look at the main spreadsheet and check case by case.

Reactions: Saif11

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
I have a question..
Do we get an auto reply from IRCC when replying to Portal 1? I didn’t get any auto-reply..I’m getting bit worried