+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
hey! Can somebody please help me, any advice is appreciated
I submitted my PR application (pnp not express entry) on April 13th, 2022 through the permanent residence portal. I received an email confirmation that my application is submitted and that I will receive an acknowledgment of receipt or AOR soon. It's been more than 9 months and I haven't heard anything from IRCC. I do not have an application number. I tried to call IRCC but they want my client number to talk to a representative, which I don't have. Is there any way to talk to a real person there without knowing your Client number or application number?
If there is anything I can do to speed up the process please let me know, as in the last 9 months I did not see any progress in processing my application.
Are you inland or outland applicant?.

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
If you are Inland and have a permit, then you will have UCI number in the permit. If you tell that number they will be able to track your application. I recently called IRCC with UCI number and got the updates. UCI number is permanent and it stays the same even after applying for PR. I am also waiting for AOR.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I finally slept well last night after a long time. The stress, the weight on my shoulders has been lifted! Another friend who applied same day as me, with an almost identical timeline also got P1 yesterday (I'm SK, he's AB).
Congratulations, really happy to hear this.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Anyone know why on portal 2, when I upload the picture, it keeps getting stuck on "Your photo is being validated"? It's like just stuck there and the the little circle thing to suggest it's uploading doesn't do anything. Maybe it's IRCC and they can only accept 1kb per minute LOL.

PS if you're waiting for portal, go get your best photo done while you wait. I wore a lumberjack shirt and got Wal-mart to redo my photo for free

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Anyone know why on portal 2, when I upload the picture, it keeps getting stuck on "Your photo is being validated"? It's like just stuck there and the the little circle thing to suggest it's uploading doesn't do anything. Maybe it's IRCC and they can only accept 1kb per minute LOL.

PS if you're waiting for portal, go get your best photo done while you wait. I wore a lumberjack shirt and got Wal-mart to redo my photo for free
glitches as usual. Maybe try sign-in again, clearing the cache, clearing cookies, changing browser, changing device, changing network, you know, "have you tried turning it off and on again" stuff lol

and FYI once you upload the photo, there is another glitch too, i.e. showing you still need to upload the photo but once clicked in the uploading section or resign-in will correct it; but only to repeat it self.
Also even when the ecopr or even the PR card has arrived, it's still possible that the portal is still showing "in review with IRCC"

BTW congrats! I'd optimistically say your ecopr is coming in next month at a high probability according to the current processing time

Reactions: Hope2022

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020

Is a new photo mandatory? Needs to be no older than 6 months?

@MudMoverGeorge CONGRATS!!!! That was a long wait since 2021!! Grab some beer, celebrate and finally sleep in peace :) Fantastic!!

Reactions: Hope2022

DTB2022

Jan 5, 2023
Guys, I am so excited. I got an email titled "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" and in it I also got a letter (pdf) which states "Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation)......blah blah blah"

I have responded to that email confirming the right email and providing other required information.

My Questions
- Is this Portal 1? or is that letter the eCOPR??
- What should I do next? should I go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login?? Or do I have to wait for some other mail??

Thanks guys!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Is a new photo mandatory? Needs to be no older than 6 months?

@MudMoverGeorge CONGRATS!!!! That was a long wait since 2021!! Grab some beer, celebrate and finally sleep in peace :) Fantastic!!
No it needs to have been taken in the last 12 months prior to submission. But I wanted to wear my lumberjack shirt for it. It's the Canadian thing to do. The PR portal is full of bugs but I kept trying till it uploaded and seems fine. Now in review with IRCC

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Guys, I am so excited. I got an email titled "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" and in it I also got a letter (pdf) which states "Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation)......blah blah blah"

I have responded to that email confirming the right email and providing other required information.

My Questions
- What should I do next? should I go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login?? Or do I have to wait for some other mail??

Thanks guys!
That's portal 1.

You will wait for the next email which will be portal 2, and they will create the PR confirmation tab in your PR portal account (they have to do it). There you can access the address and upload photo function which you will submit to IRCC.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022

My Questions

Thanks guys!
congrats! it's the portal1.
the next step would be waiting for the portal2 email and uploading the address and photo.
then, it's waiting for the ecopr; and the PR card after that

btw there should be auto-reply after you replying to the portal1 email like"
***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

Your application is in our virtual landing queue.

"