+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
My nomination is also BC PNP IPG. I am pretty sure I submitted my CV to province during my nomination application. Didn't you submit one? If IRCC asks for mine too, I will just send the same one, nothing much has changed anyways LOL
Yes, I did.
To be fair, my resume was only two page- tailored to the company I was applying for a job so I didnt list a lot of stuff about my bachelors and masters (at least not in my resume). I saw no reason to add titles of my bsc and msc theses, publications etc. But it was enough for them because I added lots of details in my letter of intent, including a letter from my supervisor about my work. So, I have no clue if they have access to files submitted to bc pnp or not

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Yes, I did.
To be fair, my resume was only two page- tailored to the company I was applying for a job so I didnt list a lot of stuff about my bachelors and masters (at least not in my resume). I saw no reason to add titles of my bsc and msc theses, publications etc. But it was enough for them because I added lots of details in my letter of intent, including a letter from my supervisor about my work. So, I have no clue if they have access to files submitted to bc pnp or not
Ah! there lies the difference. My CV included almost everything that I ever did (work/duties, thesis, publications, disseminations, degrees, grades, awards, test results, even references contact no.s, almost everything). My LOI was more focused on my intentions of finding employments (job applications)/residence/funds etc in BC. I think they share information with province, my logic is: during the background check, they resort to the information available from province and if it is not enough, then they will ask from the applicants. To be honest, I just got AOR so I am very far behind the queue, but I find it interesting how similar the kind of CV they are asking from you and the one I submitted for nomination actually are. :)

Reactions: RedTree

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Good idea. Yeah, will do all of that.
Will give them this time my academic cv, it’s gonna be a long read of achievements lol.
I would understand they question a degree from xyz university, but mine is in top 5 in Canada.

Ps Congrats on Portal 1. A big day, great milestone!
The CV is likely for advanced security screening.
i.e.: they need a CV, which is made by yourself, to assist their spy catching game lol.

sami1984

Jun 8, 2019
anybody knows how to upload both side of the photo in the portal (non-EE). Should be scanned and uploaded separately?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
anybody knows how to upload both side of the photo in the portal (non-EE). Should be scanned and uploaded separately?
I think that requirement is specific to paper based application and now since it is online, in my case, I submitted the digital photo taken from a studio with my name, the name of the photographer, date, name of the studio and contact no., in the filename.jpeg. I am still early in my application, so I could not tell you if this way is valid, maybe someone else could better answer here.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

sami1984

Jun 8, 2019
I think that requirement is specific to paper based application and now since it is online, in my case, I submitted the digital photo taken from a studio with my name, the name of the photographer, date, name of the studio and contact no., in the filename.jpeg. I am still early in my application, so I could not tell you if this way is valid, maybe someone else could better answer here.
Thank you, have you uploaded your police certificates separately or combined them in one pdf.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Thank you, have you uploaded your police certificates separately or combined them in one pdf.
I did not submit PCC at the time of the application. But I got ADR requesting for it along with the updated IMM5669 and BirthCertificate. I submitted them and then I got the AOR. I also did not have multiple PCCs; just one from my homeland which I uploaded by itself. IMHO, If you have multiple PCCs, I don't think it will matter much if you combine them or upload it separately as long as everything is provided. But since, you have the option to create multiple instances of PCC uploads, I would say why not and do that.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Ah! there lies the difference. My CV included almost everything that I ever did (work/duties, thesis, publications, disseminations, degrees, grades, awards, test results, even references contact no.s, almost everything). My LOI was more focused on my intentions of finding employments (job applications)/residence/funds etc in BC. I think they share information with province, my logic is: during the background check, they resort to the information available from province and if it is not enough, then they will ask from the applicants. To be honest, I just got AOR so I am very far behind the queue, but I find it interesting how similar the kind of CV they are asking from you and the one I submitted for nomination actually are. :)
Well, they asked for cv/resume. CV should be longer, resume shorter. There were no clues what to include so yeah, I didn’t bother too much. They had my transcripts already. Thought info about phd should be more relevant (i included lots of details), but.. Oh well. Doesn’t matter. I was lazy as well- my fault.

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hey everyone, I got Portal 1 on January 25 from Calgary, I replied them on that day itself. How long it will take to get Portal 2?

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Need one suggestion from you guys. If we get Portal 2 with photo upload / address confirmation, can we resign with employer with notice period. So once we get ECOPR then we can work with any employer with any number of works right.
At present I am working with employer and PNP was through employer based job offer.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hey everyone, I got Portal 1 on January 25 from Calgary, I replied them on that day itself. How long it will take to get Portal 2?
Budget 3 months for COPR, and another 2 months for PR card. Calgary can sometimes take a day or a week to respond to your P1 email. They have to set up your credentials etc. and they have shitloads of applicants to process, so be patient. I'd email them again if you don't hear in exactly 1 week.

After P2, expect to wait months for ECOPR. That's just the way it is, I know people waiting since Sept.

Reactions: DhrumilB

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Budget 3 months for COPR, and another 2 months for PR card. Calgary can sometimes take a day or a week to respond to your P1 email. They have to set up your credentials etc. and they have shitloads of applicants to process, so be patient. I'd email them again if you don't hear in exactly 1 week.

After P2, expect to wait months for ECOPR. That's just the way it is, I know people waiting since Sept.
Thanks for your reply, should I be using the portal 1 email address in case of any follow ups with Calgary office?

voyager.la

Jan 24, 2023
Need a suggestion, do they ask for additional documents once we got PAL? I got PAL on Nov 24 2022, after that an update for Medical Passed on Nov 28 2022, null after that.