+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
Hello,

congrats. I just have a questions for you. You applied for PNP without the express entry application, right? How soon did you receive everything?
I don't know about it. I have applied OINP Master's Graduate Stream as an Inland applicant. After I got invitation, I applied online PNP application.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
How can we get a call back? There was no options for leaving voice mail or regarding call details. How can we do that?

Thank you
After you join the queue, it asks you whether you would like to hold or get a call back. yes, its new. I suspect that the call-centre is now out-sourced.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I don't know about it. I have applied OINP Master's Graduate Stream as an Inland applicant. After I got invitation, I applied online PNP application.
Have you applied through Express Entry with Masters stream nomination? Because it's stated on the nomination that it's for non express entry. As I have EE profile but due to points issue I am going with NON Express Entry nomination.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I have received ghost update that my I passed medical on 20th Jan 2023. Then next day status shows you don't need medical. Again yesterday I got a ghost update I passed Medical on 25th January 2023. Anybody knows what could be the reason of repeating same satep?

Prabhs

Jan 26, 2023
I have received ghost update that my I passed medical on 20th Jan 2023. Then next day status shows you don't need medical. Again yesterday I got a ghost update I passed Medical on 25th January 2023. Anybody knows what could be the reason of repeating same satep?
Were you using the medical which you done for a previous application? If yes, I think it happens if your medical is expired (i.e., more than a year) and then they extend it due to the current status that previous medical is acceptable.

Reactions: Parthkumar Patel

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
From what I understand reading the GCMS notes website, a case analyst/officer can recommend someone as eligible or even pass them, but a senior immigration officer would review the work and have the final say. In this case he over-rode the junior officer's decision to straight up approve you and wants more details.
Ok, that make sense! Thanks.

Anyone have any idea what to include in cv?

“Resume: In relation to your Masters/PhD studies, we require a detailed CV/Resume
containing a description of your education, qualifications and experience including the
field of study, the name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor) and a list of your publications. “

So besides publications, supervisor and field of study, what exactly falls under education, qualification and experience?

I plan to list my duties as a student- what my thesis was about (methods) but what else? List of courses? this is not something I would put in a cv, but I guess I have to. Not sure why they need so many details but ok.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Ok, that make sense! Thanks.

Anyone have any idea what to include in cv?

“Resume: In relation to your Masters/PhD studies, we require a detailed CV/Resume
containing a description of your education, qualifications and experience including the
field of study, the name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor) and a list of your publications. “

So besides publications, supervisor and field of study, what exactly falls under education, qualification and experience?

I plan to list my duties as a student- what my thesis was about (methods) but what else? List of courses? this is not something I would put in a cv, but I guess I have to. Not sure why they need so many details but ok.
Wow they are clinical. It's like they need a CV for immigration, so I would put all those things you talked about and use ChatGPT to put bullet points to describe your duties under each thing.

I'd also give them the transcript of your education itself so they can review exactly all the subjects you did, and documents that name your supervisor, and even attach a sample publication you did?

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Wow they are clinical. It's like they need a CV for immigration, so I would put all those things you talked about and use ChatGPT to put bullet points to describe your duties under each thing.

I'd also give them the transcript of your education itself so they can review exactly all the subjects you did, and documents that name your supervisor, and even attach a sample publication you did?
Good idea. Yeah, will do all of that.
Will give them this time my academic cv, it’s gonna be a long read of achievements lol.
I would understand they question a degree from xyz university, but mine is in top 5 in Canada.

Ps Congrats on Portal 1. A big day, great milestone!

Last edited:
Reactions: jay4121997

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Will give them this time my academic cv, it’s gonna be a long read of achievements lol.
I would understand they question a degree from xyz university, but mine is in top 5 in Canada.

Yeah I got stoned, and will get stoned again tonight.

I wouldn't worry about the list being long, what you want to do is create the irrefutable perception that you're a genuine, credible applicant. And I think those documents are likely impossible to forge, so they'll get half way through it and say: "K. Approved."

Reactions: RedTree

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019

Is your nomination from BC?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Yeah, int.postgraduate
My nomination is also BC PNP IPG. I am pretty sure I submitted my CV to province during my nomination application. Didn't you submit one? If IRCC asks for mine too, I will just send the same one, nothing much has changed anyways LOL