+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hello, how do you all check the status of your application? I recently submitted my file under non-Express entry PNP through their online portal; however, there is no information on the online portal about application processing updates or stages. Please advise on where I can check the status of my application.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
This actually is untrue or not completely true. I've had people from the Atlantic contact me waiting since 2020 & 2021. Meanwhile, if you look at the data sheet, an SINP nominee applied in Oct 22 and just received portal. At the end of the day it seems our luck is determined by our VO and officer.
"the canadian Roulette"

Reactions: SCW

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Hello, how do you all check the status of your application? I recently submitted my file under non-Express entry PNP through their online portal; however, there is no information on the online portal about application processing updates or stages. Please advise on where I can check the status of my application.
You can't see the status until you receive AOR and link your application to the IRCC system.

siyajubin

Dec 14, 2021
Can anyone give me accurate answer ...I am nominated by SINP, my consultant didn't upload my spouse IELTS, my Employment reference letter and related supporting documents etc...for PR application.......saying it is already checked by SINP and PR checklist doesn't say so..Is it right?

Last edited:

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
Can anyone give me accurate answer ...I am nominated by SINP, my consultant didn't upload my spouse IELTS, my Employment reference letter and related supporting documents etc...for PR application.......saying it is already checked by SINP and PR checklist doesn't say so..Is it right?
check IMM5690 for the documents need to submit under your Provincial Nominee Class for all PNP class program in which SINP is included.If one document missing there they will return you PR application as incomplete.Then you need to resubmit again thats cause delays once its returned. thanks

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
I can't remember what is in the non EE check list, but if it is not mentioned then he is right, You are obligated to submit the documents required in the check list only, if you added more then no issue, if u didjt add those extra and IRCC asked for later it then you can provide.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
You don't need employment reference letter and IELTS for PR application. If IRCC wants them, they will ask specifically for it. Just make sure you have the supporting documents in the IMM5690 and that's all you need.

siyajubin

Dec 14, 2021
You don't need employment reference letter and IELTS for PR application. If IRCC wants them, they will ask specifically for it. Just make sure you have the supporting documents in the IMM5690 and that's all you need.
Thanks to all quick responses….IMM5690 doesn’t specify the employment reference letter.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Questions for you guys
in Generic application form for Canada (IMM 0008) in section personal detail
for Current country of residence I put did put Canada and I'm worker
I did put date from when I did arrived but what should I put to? since I'm waiting for my new work permit since my old one was expire and my temporary work permit as well January 2nd. and I did submit for new one with new LMIA in November and still waiting. Only date that I can put is maybe expiring date that I give with application for new work permit.
Any ideas?

hanguyen8218

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
Is this the email you receive after replying to portal 1?

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?

Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you,

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
My current PNP status is decision in progress for my OINP (masters stream)

Can anyone share the document checklist and the process on what should I do next. After I receive my nomination? I know it falls under non-express entry PNP but it site is little confusing form top so looking to get an idea of anyone has previously applied/received PR through this

Also I have a Question
I read somewhere that Masters PNP allows us to stay and work permanently in Ontario, is it correct?