+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Yeah, I was referring to the SINP application from the spreadsheet. It looks absolutely crazy.
But, good for them. I wish I had a friend who works in IRCC too.
the fact that you think they have friends who work in IRCC is alarming to me. It is all pure randomness and luck. There is no corruption whatsoever. I am not an advocate or a lawyer for IRCC, but it is based on luck. Visa applications have always been based on luck and randomness, so.

Reactions: geraldolvn

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
the fact that you think they have friends who work in IRCC is alarming to me. It is all pure randomness and luck. There is no corruption whatsoever. I am not an advocate or a lawyer for IRCC, but it is based on luck. Visa applications have always been based on luck and randomness, so.
I mean, can never say never. My ex-wife became friends with a UK politician and he pulled strings for her to get PR after I withdrew my sponsorship application. Never know.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
That was a random comment out of frustration.
However, corruption and fraud are present in every single country. There are no exceptions. The fact that corruption in, for example, Sweden, is less common than in the 3rd world country, doesn't mean there is no corruption. I don't want to go into politics, but just read the news and you will see the laws that benefit certain groups of people.
Do I believe shady practices are widespread through IRCC? No.
Do I believe there are some unusual cases with fast decisions due to connections or other fishy activities? Yes, I do. I am not saying this applies to all cases that received fast decisions.

Jan 13, 2023
I've done the same, and uploaded the UMI of the Medical exam (from 2020), this is the status so far:

Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Hi, could you please tell me in such cases where we are exempt from giving another medical exam, how to upload the IME or UMI number then? Just write in a document and upload it? or Do I have to submit the eMedical Information Sheet (past)? Or is there another field in the form where this information needs to go?

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
That was a random comment out of frustration.
However, corruption and fraud are present in every single country. There are no exceptions. The fact that corruption in, for example, Sweden, is less common than in the 3rd world country, doesn't mean there is no corruption. I don't want to go into politics, but just read the news and you will see the laws that benefit certain groups of people.
Do I believe shady practices are widespread through IRCC? No.
Do I believe there are some unusual cases with fast decisions due to connections or other fishy activities? Yes, I do. I am not saying this applies to all cases that received fast decisions.
I mean yeah, of course.

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
I'm about to send my application under OINP. I made a slight miscalculation that I didn't realize I need an AOR in order to apply for BOWP. My PGWP will expire exactly 1 year from now and I'm slightly nervous if it'll end up taking a long time from AR to AOR. I hear the process gets a little bit faster as many people got their AOR in about 6 months. Hopefully it will also be my case. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: SCW

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
They claimed that it was because he's in the Atlantic, AIP candidates get processed faster. But in the spreadsheet I saw someone under SINP get portal 1 after applying in October 2022. Not sure if it was a lie.
my bud from manitoba got his PR in 6 month last year. it is very random. my buddy applied 2021 and passed medical already ,but haven't heard nothing on his application. only ghost updates

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
my bud from manitoba got his PR in 6 month last year. it is very random. my buddy applied 2021 and passed medical already ,but haven't heard nothing on his application. only ghost updates
Even one of my known contact here, got PR just in six months too with ontario Employer job offer based stream PNP. They never got any document request, nor medical, nor pal anything directly got PR Portal 1 confirmation

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
Even one of my known contact here, got PR just in six months too with ontario Employer job offer based stream PNP. They never got any document request, nor medical, nor pal anything directly got PR Portal 1 confirmation
Is it Non-EE or Express Entry ?. Inland or Outland?.

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
Recently I got a ADR regarding my travel history, background information, family and employment letter. I have a query here as I’m a currently with two employers for whom I work at different timings. Do I need to give my two employers offer letter as part of ADR ?
PS: I’m nominated under post graduation stream not employer. Any insight into this will be appreciated

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
Recently I got a ADR regarding my travel history, background information, family and employment letter. I have a query here as I’m a currently with two employers for whom I work at different timings. Do I need to give my two employers offer letter as part of ADR ?
PS: I’m nominated under post graduation stream not employer. Any insight into this will be appreciated
Did you already get AOR after AR?. Or yet to get AOR?

hanguyen8218

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
Non EE MPNP (online | Inland)
AR - June 25, 2022
AOR - November 30, 2022
PAL - December 10, 2022
Medical passed - Dec 16, 2022 (did not receive an email. I just checked our account. We didn’t even do an upfront medical)
When you receive PAL, do you have WP or SP at that time?