+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
congrats, hope yours goes more smoothly than mine (still waiting on login credentials that they didn't bother to send )
you are gonna be alright, man. you will be on my boat soon. unfortunately the way dealing with a simple issue doesn't exist on their system. they are not disciplined enough to work on irregular issues. that is a typical principle of government work, not service industry.
I had struggled to upload my wife's photo as the part of the declaration. the portal says the picture's sharpness was too dark or too bright in spite of the pr card's photo is black-and-white. I tried 2 hours to adjust the brightness and as much as resizing it to meet the requirement. After all I gave up and submited it. ircc agent would deem it when they do my file, so it could be possibly denied on my wife's photo. finger crossed.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
I was asked to log into the same portal account with same email address and password as I did pr application. i expected to receive a different portal account for pr confirmation though. guess I misunderstood it.

• Love
Reactions: SCW

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Well my friend looks like you'll soon have a reason to post less or no more. But when I get either my portal or deportation/exclusion order from IRCC, I'll tag you to let you know.

If all else fails, I'm Australian PR as well and will live in Cairns, Queensland, It's not so bad.
Come on, you are going to be alright. typically receiving PAL means no more additional documents so that you will safely reach portal 1, and your application would not be under assessment any more. criminality not started or maybe pending?it is not a problem unless you were a part of threatful organization or ever did a felonious act before.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
hi all,
once i get my Medical exam results do i need to send the results through web form or only the doct is supposed to send it and i just have to wait for the results?

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
Hello guys just wanted to share the Timeline of the Online OINP (Master’s Graduate) Application
Can you please tell me what is the next process?
Visa Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

PAL- (Pre-Arrival letter)- 8, November 2022
Medical Passed: 14, November 2022
Confirmation of PR: 11 January, 2023

When I get an email for the confirmation of PR, I am in India. In this email, they ask that I am inside Canada or not. Can you please tell me how to respond to them? I am coming back to Canada on 22 January, 2023.

I am attaching an email.

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in
processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your
permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident
Portal (PR Confirmation).

In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on
your behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must
forward the message to your client.
Next steps:
 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would
prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your
reply to this email.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact
date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

If you are outside Canada:
If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR
Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on returning to
Canada by replying to this email. Further instructions will be sent to you.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I was asked to log into the same portal account with same email address and password as I did pr application. i expected to receive a different portal account for pr confirmation though. guess I misunderstood it.
yeah, i kinda misunderstood that part too- I wish I had given the same email address I used for my application portal. The portal email is quite confusingly written tbh

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
Hey Guys,
I got an email today containing this:

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document.

and there is attached pdf with it.

Question: what I am supposed to do ?
Hello,

I got the same e-mail. Currently, I am in outside of Canada. Did you reply to that email. Do you have any idea, what should I do?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hello,

I got the same e-mail. Currently, I am in outside of Canada. Did you reply to that email. Do you have any idea, what should I do?
they ask you to email back with information, and one of the questions you need to respond to is a) are you inside Canada and b) if you are outside Canada- when are you returning.

You can provide them the information that you are outside Canada and when you will return