+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Guneet19

Feb 16, 2019
Hello Guys! I applied for PR on October 27, 2022. I haven’t got any AOR yet. I want to send my Police clearance Certificate via webform. Can I do it without having AOR? Also, where can I find UCI for my PR application?
secondly,I will be going to India in March. Do I need to get a new PCC when I am back? I am just going for 45 days.n

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
Guys, I have few questions.

I have submitted my application(Non-EE) on Sep 27th, 2022 and did not receive my AOR yet. I called IRCC today as my PGWP expiring Jan 27th. They said my application is no longer in prospective stage, it’s processing now.

1. Is there any Idea how long it can take now to receive AOR?
2. Can I link my application without AOR ?

TIA
Hi,

Which province and stream did you apply for? I submitted my application on Sep 9th 2022, still no AOR. I applied through attorney representative. Can you please give me the contact number you called in IRCC?. Will they give an update without us having UCI number?. I applied through OINP Employer Job offer. In my case can I Call directly OR only the rep needs to call IRCC?.

Thanks

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
weird... you should have receive the AOR....
Yes, even IRCC rep also told me as my application already passed prospective stage It’s unusual not getting AOR. But she said she will send a message about my concern to the visa officer. Right after the call I tried to link it didn’t work, again after few hours I tried and it linked successfully. Maybe officer received my concern from the representative.

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
Hi,

Which province and stream did you apply for? I submitted my application on Sep 9th 2022, still no AOR. I applied through attorney representative. Can you please give me the contact number you called in IRCC?. Will they give an update without us having UCI number?. I applied through OINP Employer Job offer. In my case can I Call directly OR only the rep needs to call IRCC?.

Thanks
I applied Non-EE MPNP(SW ). Contact number is same as it shows in the website 888-242-2100. I am not sure about giving update without UCI, they might not. You definitely can try calling them

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
I applied Non-EE MPNP(SW ). Contact number is same as it shows in the website 888-242-2100. I am not sure about giving update without UCI, they might not. You definitely can try calling them
That's weird. But if you can link your account, it probably means the FN/AOR is actually issued, at least in the background. Maybe you can try to call them later and see whether the agent can give you the FN.
Meanwhile, if you want perhaps you can submit the BOWP application before the deadline and submit the FN via the webform once you get it later since the processing time of the BOWP itself is a joke (5+mo). If you are lucky, your PR maybe come earlier than your BOWP lol in which case you can request a refund before the BOWP is approved. You can also submit the application of close work permit afterward and then cancel the BOWP as well due to the long processing time if anything goes wrong with the FN(but remember to leave enough headroom for the close work permit, as it will take some time to get the necessary supporting docs, such as a letter from the province I believe which could take 1 mo or so? So if 3+mo passes the BOWP application day but FN is not received, then it's time to switch to the close work permit route).
And if you've hired rep, it's always good to consult them first.

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
That's weird. But if you can link your account, it probably means the FN/AOR is actually issued, at least in the background. Maybe you can try to call them later and see whether the agent can give you the FN.
Meanwhile, if you want perhaps you can submit the BOWP application before the deadline and submit the FN via the webform once you get it later since the processing time of the BOWP itself is a joke (5+mo). If you are lucky, your PR maybe come earlier than your BOWP lol in which case you can request a refund before the BOWP is approved. You can also submit the application of close work permit afterward and then cancel the BOWP as well due to the long processing time if anything goes wrong with the FN(but remember to leave enough headroom for the close work permit, as it will take some time to get the necessary supporting docs, such as a letter from the province I believe which could take 1 mo or so? So if 3+mo passes the BOWP application day but FN is not received, then it's time to switch to the close work permit route).
I really appreciate your valuable information. I was thinking somewhat like that but wasn’t sure. Now after hearing you I think I will follow your advice. Once again thank you so much for all the information.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
Few more questions if you don’t mind.

1. Should I apply Online or paper based (BOWP) ?
2. When I apply should I include the file number from the GC key portal / any explanation / screenshot of my portal showing the file number ?

kevin-max

Dec 4, 2022
Hi guys I got my portal email with username and password yesterday, but when I try to sign in it says wrong combination of username and password. What should I do ?

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
I am in Work permit now inland in Canada. I do have a UCI that shows in Work permit. Will it be the same I need to tell them when calling about status of PR application submitted?.

newbiepi123

Aug 20, 2020
Hey Guys,
I got an email today containing this:

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document.

and there is attached pdf with it.

Question: what I am supposed to do ?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hey Guys,
I got an email today containing this:

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document.

and there is attached pdf with it.

Question: what I am supposed to do ?
Yay you got your approval!!! This is portal 1. What are you supposed to do? Follow the bloody instructions and submit it ASAP lol.

Reactions: newbiepi123

Simqer

Dec 28, 2022
Hello Guys! I applied for PR on October 27, 2022. I haven’t got any AOR yet. I want to send my Police clearance Certificate via webform. Can I do it without having AOR? Also, where can I find UCI for my PR application?
secondly,I will be going to India in March. Do I need to get a new PCC when I am back? I am just going for 45 days.n
I applied PR on April 2021, received AOR on end of feb 2022. Expect to wait a loooong time.