+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kafafy

Nov 8, 2016
Hello,
I have completed post graduation from Ontario, I have waited more than one year outside canada until get my two years work permit. I will return back again after two months.
I need your recommendation on the best way to get PR ? do you know any good immigration constant?

Im sorry for many question but I have limited Work permit and I'm afraid to lost it.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I just got portal 2. I am relieved.
Well my friend looks like you'll soon have a reason to post less or no more. But when I get either my portal or deportation/exclusion order from IRCC, I'll tag you to let you know.

If all else fails, I'm Australian PR as well and will live in Cairns, Queensland, It's not so bad.

Reactions: SCW

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hello everyone, basically I have two applications for PR, both are under different pathways and are processing as of now. I had raised a webform few weeks back with some additional documents for one of the applications.

Then I got reply in few days stating ''We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file.''.

Today I got another email stating ''
The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

I don't have any representative...

Could you please help me here??

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Few more questions if you don’t mind.

1. Should I apply Online or paper based (BOWP) ?
2. When I apply should I include the file number from the GC key portal / any explanation / screenshot of my portal showing the file number ?
1.Why not online tho..btw mine experience is similar to you and I applied online with a processing time of about 5 mo.
2.I think it's helpful to include the FN. In my case, I didn't even have the FN, only TFN(Temprorial FN) which begins with X(EP). Not sure what doc is needed to upload when applying for the BOWP, mine was via my rep. IIRC the webform I sent after I got the real FN was just like "My name is xxx and I received my FN recently. My permanent resident application No. is EP********. I want to upload it for your reference. "