+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello,

I got the same e-mail. Currently, I am in outside of Canada. Did you reply to that email. Do you have any idea, what should I do?
Congrats on your approval. You don't have confirmation of permanent residence yet, you only have approval. ECOPR is when the "deal is sealed."

Can you share your full timeline? I believe you applied in late Feb 2022?

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello guys just wanted to share the Timeline of the Online OINP (Master’s Graduate) Application
Can you please tell me what is the next process?
Visa Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

PAL- (Pre-Arrival letter)- 8, November 2022
Medical Passed: 14, November 2022
Confirmation of PR: 11 January, 2023

When I get an email for the confirmation of PR, I am in India. In this email, they ask that I am inside Canada or not. Can you please tell me how to respond to them? I am coming back to Canada on 22 January, 2023.

I am attaching an email.

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in
processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your
permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident
Portal (PR Confirmation).

In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on
your behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must
forward the message to your client.
Next steps:
 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would
prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your
reply to this email.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact
date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

If you are outside Canada:
If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR
Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on returning to
Canada by replying to this email. Further instructions will be sent to you.
literally as stated in the mail, when you reply to confirm tell them when you will be back in Canada from india. Then you will receive further instructions.
anyway congrats on the approval.

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
Urgent Information!!! Please respond if anyone has idea on this !
Today morning I have received a mail from ircc regarding the required documents for processing
1) Travel information document
2)Additional family information document
3)Schedule A
4)Employment Letter
5)PNP certificate
All these documents I have already submitted on initial application.
My doubt is PNP certificate is expired now as it will be valid only for 6 months .
Received my nomination on Feb and I have applied for PR on April 2022. Can I submit the expired certificate?
Has anyone have any idea on this please let me know .
Thanks in advance

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Urgent Information!!! Please respond if anyone has idea on this !
Today morning I have received a mail from ircc regarding the required documents for processing
1) Travel information document
2)Additional family information document
3)Schedule A
4)Employment Letter
5)PNP certificate
All these documents I have already submitted on initial application.
My doubt is PNP certificate is expired now as it will be valid only for 6 months .
Received my nomination on Feb and I have applied for PR on April 2022. Can I submit the expired certificate?
Has anyone have any idea on this please let me know .
Thanks in advance
Yes submit the expired certificate - IRCC didn't ask you to renew it, they asked you to submit the latest one. IRCC probably gave you 7 days to provide these documents - it is unrealistic to expect that a province could renew it in that time. You'll be fine.

Reactions: shanthansai

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
Yes submit the expired certificate - IRCC didn't ask you to renew it, they asked you to submit the latest one. IRCC probably gave you 7 days to provide these documents - it is unrealistic to expect that a province could renew it in that time. You'll be fine.
Thanks for the response. Any idea why all these documents are asked once again . As I have submitted all of them in my application.?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Thanks for the response. Any idea why all these documents are asked once again . As I have submitted all of them in my application.?
To ensure you're not committing fraud or misrepresentation.

Think about - you applied in April 2022 and were nominated by province, probably under a certain job NOC. It's now January 2023. They want to make sure you're still staying in the province that nominated you and working for the employer who supported your nomination.

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
To ensure you're not committing fraud or misrepresentation.

Think about - you applied in April 2022 and were nominated by province, probably under a certain job NOC. It's now January 2023. They want to make sure you're still staying in the province that nominated you and working for the employer who supported your nomination.
Actually I have applied in Post Graduation PNP stream not under PNP employer nomination. Although my current payroll is running under BC , The Employmwnt letter has the Main office I.e Ontario address. Not sure how should I tell IRCC this information.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Actually I have applied in Post Graduation PNP stream not under PNP employer nomination. Although my current payroll is running under BC , The Employmwnt letter has the Main office I.e Ontario address. Not sure how should I tell IRCC this information.
You don't. They'll look at it and ask if they want more info. Don't voluntarily offer things IRCC hasn't asked for.

Reactions: SCW and shanthansai

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
seconding this, only give them the info they ask for and nothing more.
Thanks for the reply. Since I received BC post graduate PNP, I assumed sending the employment letter with Ontario on its address would pose a problem. But now I will just send the employment letter and wait for their response

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
1.Why not online tho..btw mine experience is similar to you and I applied online with a processing time of about 5 mo.
2.I think it's helpful to include the FN. In my case, I didn't even have the FN, only TFN(Temprorial FN) which begins with X(EP). Not sure what doc is needed to upload when applying for the BOWP, mine was via my rep. IIRC the webform I sent after I got the real FN was just like "My name is xxx and I received my FN recently. My permanent resident application No. is EP********. I want to upload it for your reference. "
Called IRCC 30 minutes ago and the call centre agent was very rude. He told me I called 2 days ago and why am I wasting time calling again. He told me an AOR was issued to me on dec 2022 but because of a glitch or something I didn’t get it and it got cancelled. But my application is in process. He told me I don’t need an AOR for BOWP as my file is in process. This guy was confused as hell, he was telling me to apply for PGWP extension and no need of AOR for BOWP. Clearly he doesn’t have enough knowledge of what he is doing.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Called IRCC 30 minutes ago and the call centre agent was very rude. He told me I called 2 days ago and why am I wasting time calling again. He told me an AOR was issued to me on dec 2022 but because of a glitch or something I didn’t get it and it got cancelled. But my application is in process. He told me I don’t need an AOR for BOWP as my file is in process. This guy was confused as hell, he was telling me to apply for PGWP extension and no need of AOR for BOWP. Clearly he doesn’t have enough knowledge of what he is doing.
wow- that sounds pretty like a pretty terrible experience. I had a good experience with an agent the other day but customer service doesn't seem to be one of IRCC's strengths.

Reactions: Stanim

newbiepi123

Aug 20, 2020
I got portal 2 today and now I am waiting for the eCOPR, I am traveling to India tomorrow 12th Jan, what if I get eCOPR while I am in India, will I need to present and proof of PR or I could just provide the work permit that I have expiring in November 2023. I am confused. because in portal 1 they asked me if I am still in Canada I said because I was in fact in Canada. but now I am traveling to india.
Thanks.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I got portal 2 today and now I am waiting for the eCOPR, I am traveling to India tomorrow 12th Jan, what if I get eCOPR while I am in India, will I need to present and proof of PR or I could just provide the work permit that I have expiring in November 2023. I am confused. because in portal 1 they asked me if I am still in Canada I said because I was in fact in Canada. but now I am traveling to india.
Thanks.
You'll need a Permanent Resident Travel Document