+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
I submitted my online Permanent Residence application November 2022. What's the next thing I should expect from IRCC. I was nominated in August 2022 under non express entry

kamiar1234

Nov 23, 2022
I submitted my online Permanent Residence application November 2022. What's the next thing I should expect from IRCC. I was nominated in August 2022 under non express entry
After 5,6 month you will get Aor letter
Then they will ask you some Adr
Link your account to ircc
Bio and medical request
Pal letter

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
After 5,6 month you will get Aor letter
Then they will ask you some Adr
Link your account to ircc
Bio and medical request
Pal letter
I have a question ! Is PAL a mandatory stage for all the inland applicants ? I have received AOR on August 10th . No additional documents are requested. And medicals are passed on same day . I see many of the people who applied with me received PALs long back.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I have a question ! Is PAL a mandatory stage for all the inland applicants ? I have received AOR on August 10th . No additional documents are requested. And medicals are passed on same day . I see many of the people who applied with me received PALs long back.
Sometimes you get PAL before medical and sometimes after, so it doesn't really matter. That being said, it's generally rare to see ADRs after PAL. So if you don't have PAL, they may ask you for additional docs

Bangisland

May 27, 2022
I will be dismissed from my job at the end of this December, and my closed work permit will be ended on September 2023.
in this case what should I do till ecopr? my next step would be PPR or possible ADR. any advice appreciated here.

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I will be dismissed from my job at the end of this December, and my closed work permit will be ended on September 2023.
in this case what should I do till ecopr? my next step would be PPR or possible ADR. any advice appreciated here.
If your PNP was based on this job then you should be preparing to pivot and start another job that's at-least of a similar NOC and update OINP/IRCC.
So long as your PR application is still processing, you are required to update them.

Is it possible to extend/avoid the dismisal from the job, or is it a firm decision on the employers part?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Dismissal and layoffs are two different things. Dismissal implies fault on your part, layoffs are when your role/services are no longer needed. Which one is it? This may matter when you notify the province.

Like Lamen said, if it's the case your nomination is tied to your job, I would ask my employer if they can defer your termination date for as long as possible till you find a new job.

Bangisland

May 27, 2022
If your PNP was based on this job then you should be preparing to pivot and start another job that's at-least of a similar NOC and update OINP/IRCC.
So long as your PR application is still processing, you are required to update them.

Is it possible to extend/avoid the dismisal from the job, or is it a firm decision on the employers part?
unfortunately it is the ower's firm decision due to the sever business slump.

Bangisland

May 27, 2022
Dismissal and layoffs are two different things. Dismissal implies fault on your part, layoffs are when your role/services are no longer needed. Which one is it? This may matter when you notify the province.

Like Lamen said, if it's the case your nomination is tied to your job, I would ask my employer if they can defer your termination date for as long as possible till you find a new job.
my owner gave me a document stating that "We have experienced downturn in our sales over a yeap and now have a significant debt. unfortunately this means that seriousness is necessary due to a lack of revenue. Due to this restructuring, we have come to the decision to eliminate your position...."

also I will receive unemployment benefits.

is this case of layoff or dismissal?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
my owner gave me a document stating that "We have experienced downturn in our sales over a yeap and now have a significant debt. unfortunately this means that seriousness is necessary due to a lack of revenue. Due to this restructuring, we have come to the decision to eliminate your position...."

also I will receive unemployment benefits.

is this case of layoff or dismissal?
So the good thing is it's a layoff. Is your job tied to your nomination?

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
[/QUOTE]
yes, unfortunately or not . Thanks for your advice.does anyone here have or ever had this same situation?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
yes, unfortunately or not . Thanks for your advice.does anyone here have or ever had this same situation?
[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. Are you the person who lost the job or is it Bangisland?

Either way it matters. Provinces have certain discretions afforded to them - if you're far enough in your PR process and were laid off, they MAY continue to support your nomination. However, if you got fired, they may NOT support your nomination. It really is up to the province and up to the officer and often the program director of that PNP.

Reactions: Bangisland

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
I’ve been waiting since Nov 14 to get any updates. The only thing left is Security, it hasn’t been started since then. My visa office is Sydney CIO. How long I can expect the security check to get completed to get Portal 1?..Please respond
I applied under non express entry PNP in March this year

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
I'm confused. Are you the person who lost the job or is it Bangisland?

Either way it matters. Provinces have certain discretions afforded to them - if you're far enough in your PR process and were laid off, they MAY continue to support your nomination. However, if you got fired, they may NOT support your nomination. It really is up to the province and up to the officer and often the program director of that PNP.
[/QUOTE]
though that it was the different thread.
sorry for confusing you. I very much hope that we would get COPR in January. that would be all good.

• Haha
Reactions: buddy013