+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Today received medical request for family members and mine showed yesterday as passed examination. After examination normally what is the time line IRCC is taking for next update and please comment as your application status.
Application : 10 march 2022
AOR : 10 August 2022
Medical Examination Requested : 26 October 2022.
26 October 2022 Got just now other update as PreArrival Letter copy and i hope its pre-arrival service outside canada

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
You know, it's a government of the bureaucracy, by the bureaucrats, for the sake of bureaucracy (which shall perish from the earth lol)
Guess what, 1 mo ago I sent a GCMS note request just to try to find out what the f*** happened to my nearly 18 mo application in more detail, and the result is still in limbo somewhere for some Only-God-Knows reason which as usual has exceeded the usual processing time, again. lol.
Then, when I tried to track the status, (given that on Jul13 this year the fed gov had updated their "access to information or personal information request" system so that you can create an account to submit such a request, tracking the status and receive the result through it), only to find out that:
"
The institution you have selected is part of the legacy service to accept ATIP requests online. This service is hosted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
You can still submit your request electronically and pay any fees online, but you won’t be able to track your request status or get electronic delivery of your reply package on the legacy version.
Contact the institution’s ATIP Coordinator to find out when this institution will move to the ATIP Online Request Service. ".
You are leaving this site - Access to Information and Personal Information Online Request Service - Canada.ca (tbs-sct.gc.ca)

Behold, what a (black) magic! lol
Wow what a nightmare. So sorry to hear that bro, I hope hits if finalized by Christmas for you.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Guys, my language certificate is expiring and haven’t received my nomination yet.
Can I still send documents to the federal office when I get a nomination even with an expired language certificate?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys, my language certificate is expiring and haven’t received my nomination yet.
Can I still send documents to the federal office when I get a nomination even with an expired language certificate?
Depends what Noc you have . What is your Noc code ? For Noc 0, A and B you don’t need language requirements. For C and D it’s mandatory

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Depends what Noc you have . What is your Noc code ? For Noc 0, A and B you don’t need language requirements. For C and D it’s mandatory
What are you talking about? The program i'm applying definitely requires a language certificate;

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
You know, it's a government of the bureaucracy, by the bureaucrats, for the sake of bureaucracy (which shall perish from the earth lol)
Guess what, 1 mo ago I sent a GCMS note request just to try to find out what the f*** happened to my nearly 18 mo old application in more detail, and the result is still in limbo somewhere for some Only-God-Knows reason which as usual has exceeded the usual processing time, again. lol.
Then, when I tried to track the status of the GCMS note request, (given that on Jul13 this year the fed gov had updated their "access to information or personal information request" system so that you can create an account to submit such a request, tracking the status and receive the result through it), only to find out that:
"
The institution you have selected is part of the legacy service to accept ATIP requests online. This service is hosted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
You can still submit your request electronically and pay any fees online, but you won’t be able to track your request status or get electronic delivery of your reply package on the legacy version.
Contact the institution’s ATIP Coordinator to find out when this institution will move to the ATIP Online Request Service. ".
You are leaving this site - Access to Information and Personal Information Online Request Service - Canada.ca (tbs-sct.gc.ca)

Behold, what a (black) magic! lol
What an absolute riot! Thanks for sharing. It is dismal news but helps us understand the nature of the beast we are beholden to.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Today received medical request for family members and mine showed yesterday as passed examination. After examination normally what is the time line IRCC is taking for next update and please comment as your application status.
Application : 10 march 2022
AOR : 10 August 2022
Medical Examination Requested : 26 October 2022.
26 October 2022 Got just now other update as PreArrival Letter copy and i hope its pre-arrival service outside canada
27 October 2022 got email saying medical not required for family and they are exempted. It's technical error from system which sent medical request

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have just received an approval notice for my OINP application. In the letter, it was written that I can only apply for permanent residency through a paper application. Here is the message: '
'This letter confirms that you have been nominated for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. You must apply
to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this
nomination is not valid for Express Entry'

I understand that IRCC now also receives non-express entry applications via online medium( electronically). With this information on the nomination certificate, does it mean I can't submit my application electronically? Is there anyone in here who got nominated throuth Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program recently, and also submitted their application electronically. Please, I would appreciate your insight in this regard.

Reactions: Miracle2018

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Based on your observation of different timelines, would you posit that paper applications move faster or otherwise?

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have just received an approval notice for my OINP application. In the letter, it was written that I can only apply for permanent residency through a paper application. Here is the message: '
'This letter confirms that you have been nominated for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. You must apply
to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this
nomination is not valid for Express Entry'

I understand that IRCC now also receives non-express entry applications via online medium( electronically). With this information on the nomination certificate, does it mean I can't submit my application electronically? Is there anyone in here who got nominated throuth Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program recently, and also submitted their application electronically. Please, I would appreciate your insight in this regard.
You can submit through new pr portal. Better to apply online rather than sending it through paper. Nowadays AOR takes around 8-9+ months for Non express entry applications.