+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Guys, I have a question please.

I made a mistake in my imm5669 Schedule A background in the Personal History. I mentioned that I was in my home country from 2019/04 to 2019/09 as a Citizen and unemployed, which is a mistake, because I arrived in Canada in August 2019 (2019/08), which I correctly mentioned in my travel history. So there is a contradiction between my travel history and personal history. Is that a case of misrepresentation by any chance? I typed the wrong month by mistake. What do I do? I didn't get AOR yet.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

I made a mistake in my imm5669 Schedule A background in the Personal History. I mentioned that I was in my home country from 2019/04 to 2019/09 as a Citizen and unemployed, which is a mistake, because I arrived in Canada in August 2019 (2019/08), which I correctly mentioned in my travel history. So there is a contradiction between my travel history and personal history. Is that a case of misrepresentation by any chance? I typed the wrong month by mistake. What do I do? I didn't get AOR yet.
That’s not a big issue. May sure you fill new IMM 5669 form and then submit through webform once you get your AOR. You can try to submit now also through webform and in webform leave application number blank or type 12345678. It may work or maybe not .

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
That’s not a big issue. May sure you fill new IMM 5669 form and then submit through webform once you get your AOR. You can try to submit now also through webform and in webform leave application number blank or type 12345678. It may work or maybe not .
Thank you so much. I also want to ask another question, please. In the travel history, I mentioned the first travel between my home country and country of residence (Canada) for study and work purposes, however, in the "To" part, I typed the month I applied for PR on (2022/10), but I have residence in Canada until 2025. Is that an issue, too?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

I don't think it's misrepresentation per se, but IRCC are such fucking tools. In Australian immigration they provide a nice "correct a mistake form" for stuff like this and here they're like the Japanese and expect you to get everything perfect and punish you if you don't.

So what you want to do is write a letter of explanation informing them of this mistake and let them know your UCI/time/date you submitted your PNP application as you don't have the AOR and EP number and submit it via webform. Do it now because by the time it gets to them you may have an AOR and they may add it to your file. And when you get an AOR, submit the explanation to your mistake again.

You'll be fine - if they ping people for stuff like this, nobody in the world would be eligible for Canadian immigration.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
I don't think it's misrepresentation per se, but IRCC are such fucking tools. In Australian immigration they provide a nice "correct a mistake form" for stuff like this and here they're like the Japanese and expect you to get everything perfect and punish you if you don't.

So what you want to do is write a letter of explanation informing them of this mistake and let them know your UCI/time/date you submitted your PNP application as you don't have the AOR and EP number and submit it via webform. Do it now because by the time it gets to them you may have an AOR and they may add it to your file. And when you get an AOR, submit the explanation to your mistake again.

You'll be fine - if they ping people for stuff like this, nobody in the world would be eligible for Canadian immigration.
I don't think I will get AOR anytime soon. I only submitted my application last week. But, do I still send a webform nevertheless?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I don't think I will get AOR anytime soon. I only submitted my application last week. But, do I still send a webform nevertheless?
Totally submit a webform now so you have evidence that you proactively tried to correct a mistake rather than them catch you out on it.

Thank you so much. I also want to ask another question, please. In the travel history, I mentioned the first travel between my home country and country of residence (Canada) for study and work purposes, however, in the "To" part, I typed the month I applied for PR on (2022/10), but I have residence in Canada until 2025. Is that an issue, too?
As long as your "From" date was the month you actually landed in Canada. IF I understand you put "to" as 2022/10, I think you should have put "current" but if you applied online it may have forced you to pick a month. In which case it's fine.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Totally submit a webform now so you have evidence that you proactively tried to correct a mistake rather than them catch you out on it.

As long as your "From" date was the month you actually landed in Canada. IF I understand you put "to" as 2022/10, I think you should have put "current" but if you applied online it may have forced you to pick a month. In which case it's fine.
Thank you! You have been so helpful.

Reactions: moscatojuices

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just put the date or month on which you applied your PR application. You can’t put 2025.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
how fast is the process of background check for non Express Entry pnp application ? Do they review employment history which already done on provincial nominee?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
how fast is the process of background check for non Express Entry pnp application ? Do they review employment history which already done on provincial nominee?
seems to be pretty slow at the moment- been 2 months for my wife and I- but we highly suspect it may be because of information between the UK/US and Canada being a bit slow; as well as things generally being backlogged.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I don't think the issue is the speed of doing a background check generally (unless you worked for Vladimir Putin or the Chinese Communist Party) - it's the volume of total applications IRCC are dealing with and the apathetic treatment Non-EE applicants receive. There is simply no requirement to expedite our applications - not the case with Express Entry/Spousal etc.

I first came on an IEC visa applied when there were no backlogs. They did my background check in a heartbeat back in 2019 and I remember doing my biometrics at 5pm and then waking up to an "Application approved" email the next morning. And my first thought was: "Really? They did my background that quickly?"

Yes they do - but only when they look at your file. They're just swamped right now and we're a low priority class of immigrants.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
seems to be pretty slow at the moment- been 2 months for my wife and I- but we highly suspect it may be because of information between the UK/US and Canada being a bit slow; as well as things generally being backlogged.
I will take a medical exam this weekend. After passing it that would be background check commenced. Did you receive any ADR on the background check process?

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
@RedTree, you asked a very valid question. I'm also interested in knowing the answer that currently aligns with the current situation regarding medical exam for applicants within Canada. Please, everyone , are inland applicants still being required to do medical exam?