+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi All, I have nominated by SINP on March'2022 and as per my consultant advised first i have sent my PR application paper based by mail then after 15 days he submitted my PR application by online in end of March'22. But still now i don't receive AOR. Please advise is it create any problems for two applications for receive AOR?
When they open your application second application will get automatically canceled.

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
I have a dobut, Application submitted 10 march 2022 and AOR on 10 August 2022, and Application linked online 11 August 2022 and online shows date received 11 August 2022, so my question is the application process started on 11 august 2022 or will IRCC consider 10 march 2022 the date we submitted Application.
Because after linking the application, there is no update from IRCC

Jerrybay80

Oct 6, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't think it's even possible in most countries to get a passport in 2 weeks.

What I would do is apply for it straight away and ask the passport office to fast track it. Make sure you keep your receipts and evidence that you applied for your passport and include this in a letter of explanation to IRCC. As long as you're trying hard to get it done they will likely give you more time.
In response to your request for additional documents which is new passport/travel documents, we have contacted the immigration office (Nigeria Immigration office) and was told that we cannot be issued a new passport within the next 15 days. We have started the process of renew our passports but it will take 10 weeks. Please see the attached documentation for processing of a new passport which involves the capturing date and re-issuance details.

If visa can be processed using the current passports on file we will appreciate it and would be leaving Nigeria for Canada to land as soon as possible. Moreover, we never intended we will still be in Nigeria by now and would ensure we come along with the new passports.

Please advice.

Thank you for your anticipated response.

**That's what the content Letter of Explanation sent to IRCC on Friday.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have a dobut, Application submitted 10 march 2022 and AOR on 10 August 2022, and Application linked online 11 August 2022 and online shows date received 11 August 2022, so my question is the application process started on 11 august 2022 or will IRCC consider 10 march 2022 the date we submitted Application.
Because after linking the application, there is no update from IRCC
It starts from the Date you application is received at CPC and when they stamp your application. So in your case is 10th March but 11 August is that they checked your application for completeness and Acknowledged the receipt.

Reactions: bvprajesh

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
No you won't. You will have the biggest celebration of your life and you will know how to appreciate and enjoy the benefits of PR/citizenship better than many Canadians do.

Remind me again, what's your timeline? I'm AR 8 March & AOR 3 October (SINP Non-EE PNP stream).
Thanks, I know what you mean. My timeline so far is:

OINP inland
AR - 26 Nov 2021
AOR - 16 Sep 2022
MR - 7 Oct 2022 (Medicals done on 8th Oct, waiting for update)

Reactions: moscatojuices

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
In response to your request for additional documents which is new passport/travel documents, we have contacted the immigration office (Nigeria Immigration office) and was told that we cannot be issued a new passport within the next 15 days. We have started the process of renew our passports but it will take 10 weeks. Please see the attached documentation for processing of a new passport which involves the capturing date and re-issuance details.

If visa can be processed using the current passports on file we will appreciate it and would be leaving Nigeria for Canada to land as soon as possible. Moreover, we never intended we will still be in Nigeria by now and would ensure we come along with the new passports.

Please advice.

Thank you for your anticipated response.

**That's what the content Letter of Explanation sent to IRCC on Friday.
Send that message along with the receipt you paid for passport fees and any other evidence showing that you went to the passport office in a letter. That's the best you can do. Did you have to get a ticket when you went to the passport office? You know how you pull at ticket that says "155" (and then they call "155! We ready for you). Show them that if you have it.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Nice and here i am still waiting for my aor in ON my ar was 28th of October, 2021 and still no aor :(
Yes, and that is a major issue, I think. When IRCC processes applications haphazardly it makes us wonder whether there are issues with our application or if they are just being delayed for IRCC's convenience. They should be transparent in their policy on application processing. I hope you get your AOR soon, I know the wait is crazy.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

mertkrnfl

Oct 19, 2022
Hi All,

I have received my nomination from the ONIP master grad stream.

I have a couple of questions and hopefully, some of you may have an answer.

With my nomination, I have to apply for Nonexpress entry ( since I cannot use it for express entry ) and the processing time is at least 24 months, does it actually take that long? Can I apply for a refund?

I am also in the pool for CEC and my point is 470. Should I wait for it to come down ( it is around 500) or Should I go with a Non-express entry?

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks and good luck