+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

diyaa110

Nov 10, 2011
Do people nominated through non-express entry PNP need to provide proof of funds at PR stage as well? And if so, are the rules the same? (For eg I showed my employee provident fund + savings account as POF), will the same funds/documents be acceptable to CIC too?

Has any of you received an ADR asking for proof of funds? (Other than confirming job status, etc.)

Reactions: IamfromEarth

AlphaToad

Jul 23, 2020
Applied Jul 2021 using the online portal, OINP International Student Job Offer Stream. It's been a full year now and no AOR yet.

indopino

Nov 6, 2019
Anyone here who has applied for NSNP non-EE PR application and has also done a closed work permit(LMIA-exempt)?

My open work permit is expiring and I have all the required documents to apply for the LMIA- exempt work permit but am so confused with the eligibility questionnaire and what options do I choose. Can I get some help with this please? Attaching screenshots of where I am confused.

IamfromEarth

Jul 29, 2020
Do people nominated through non-express entry PNP need to provide proof of funds at PR stage as well? And if so, are the rules the same? (For eg I showed my employee provident fund + savings account as POF), will the same funds/documents be acceptable to CIC too?

Has any of you received an ADR asking for proof of funds? (Other than confirming job status, etc.)
I do have this question as well