+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moh_233233

Jun 2, 2022
I think you can do the medical exam when they requested. I got the medical exam request with form and I submitted the form to the panel physicians.
how long it took to get the medical request after the AOR, and the biomatric request?

The problem I plan to travel soon ( leave canada), and I prefer to do it from inside Canada. I was Wondering if I can do it now without the requested latter, but what will be the way to linke it to my application in this case, if anyone know
thanks

Last edited:

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
how long it took to get the medical request after the AOR, and the biomatric request?

The problem I plan to travel soon ( leave canada), and I prefer to do it from inside Canada. I was Wondering if I can do it now without the requested latter, but what will be the way to linke it to my application in this case, if anyone know
thanks
For Biometry you will need their letter request. You won't be able to do without request. You need to show this document.

regards,

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi all, most of people had biometry before so they don't need to do again. As I didn't do it before, I had to do. Is there someone who did the biometry and still waiting for the next step? Any idea how long it will take? regards

moh_233233

Jun 2, 2022
For Biometry you will need their letter request. You won't be able to do without request. You need to show this document.

regards,
I got the Biometry letter request, and did it last Monday. I'm asking about the medical exam, if I can do it without letter and they can get it (linke it to my application)?
thanks

moh_233233

Jun 2, 2022
Hi all, most of people had biometry before so they don't need to do again. As I didn't do it before, I had to do. Is there someone who did the biometry and still waiting for the next step? Any idea how long it will take? regards
I also have not do it befor, I recived the regest for it last week with the AOR, I think the medical exam request will be the next step, but I'm not sure how long it take. In my case I had medical exam 9 years ago, and I have not leave canada for several years now, I'm not sue if they will ask me to do medical exam, someone told me if you have not leave canada and stay our of Canada for more than 6 mounths, you may not need to ddi it.
If anyone has idea please let me know
thanks

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
I got the Biometry letter request, and did it last Monday. I'm asking about the medical exam, if I can do it without letter and they can get it (linke it to my application)?
thanks
My agent told me to not do the medical test until they request because you may not need to do it and your will spent your money. She said if you did it in the last 5 years there is a chance they not request, but yes, if you want to do it before leave you can. But If I were you I wouldn't leave Canada during this final phase, you will need to be here to answer the email that they will send to you.

Reactions: moh_233233

sushantd1986

Jan 21, 2022
I can't reach them by phone, they've even gone as far as to turn off the queuing for our kind of applications, the machine will only hang you up at the end. However It is indeed confirmed by the machine that the XEP number I've managed to get from the F12 Trick is valid. I'm planning to draft a webform to ask whether there is any error or message that I didn't receive due to any possible technical issue but won't hold out much hope for that.
How do I get XEP number via F12 trick? How the number begin?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
How do I get XEP number via F12 trick? How the number begin?
you can search for the trick in the forum by using the keyword "F12 trick" or so. XEP is the Temporary File Number(officially "application number") and literally starts with "XEP"(the "X" will be removed when you get the permanent FN).

BUT, the problem is that, those bureaucrats have rendered this trick useless by switching lots of people's, if not everyone's, status to id 7 "submitted" these weeks so that no useful information can be viewed by the trick anymore including the XEP/TFN and processing status. AND that was highly likely done by manual work; in the meantime, while they seemingly had the time and manpower to hide information from the applicant, they are still NOT processing stagnated 2021 apr-jun applications in a timely manner, what a joke. That said, few lucky people are getting their files uploaded/processed and getting AOR after this information hiding operation. So what is actually happening behind the scene is quite intransparent as usual with this pathetic canadian roulette. One could only rely on his/her own luck sadly.

Last edited:

Antonketone

Jun 23, 2022
Hi I have a question. I am about to apply for non-express entry via online portal, but my passport will expire in March 2024 and so as my PGWP. I know there is still time, but I expect the process to be slow. I will apply with my old one and will get a new one (and extension for PGWP) in a meanwhile. Has anyone submitted the updated passport/documents thru the portal or the webforms? The problem with webforms is that I can choose the type of application 'nominee program', but then it gives the option 'applied on paper'. Not sure what to select if I apply online, as there is no option in the webforms for that. Also, if you know the phone number/email that I can use to consult IRCC regarding that, it'd be great! Thanks!

aiga@v

Jun 21, 2022
Hi,

I applied for PR ( SINP - Inland) on December 31, 2021, and I got married on April 18, 2022. Do I have to inform IRCC about this status change via the webform now, or can I wait until I get my file number to update my status? Will it affect my application or the application processing times in any form? Any information regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!