+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

XCUAY

Jun 6, 2022
Do you guys think the speed of the Non-Express Entry process time will be even slower than before after the EE opens up in July?

A_rsh

Jun 17, 2022
mine has status id 13: upload failed, but it shows application# starts with XEP... last update April 14, 2022.
Mine shows id:7, what is the meaning of these IDs and where do you see application#. and I don't know where to exactly look for the last update date.

moh_233233

Jun 2, 2022
Hi everyone
I have applied through Ontario PNP - PhD Graduate stream - Non Express Entry - New Online application
submitted last year on 9/2021
Recived the AOR today 17/06/2022, as well as the Biometric reguest.
when do you think, they will ask to do the madical exam?
Do I have to do the madical exam, since I have been livied in Canada for severl years now?
any idea how long it take after that to get the PR?

Many thanks

Bangisland

May 27, 2022
Hi everyone
I have applied through Ontario PNP - PhD Graduate stream - Non Express Entry - New Online application
submitted last year on 9/2021
Recived the AOR today 17/06/2022, as well as the Biometric reguest.
when do you think, they will ask to do the madical exam?
Do I have to do the madical exam, since I have been livied in Canada for severl years now?
any idea how long it take after that to get the PR?

Many thanks
Congratulations for your AOR. you can see others' timelines and kindly post yours to the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit?usp=drivesdk

endlesswisdom

Jun 18, 2022
Hi everyone, I applied from employer job offer foreign worker stream. I got my nomination last week now I need to apply for PR to IRCC. I know it is non express entry but I am confused in language requirements part. Do we need to provide language test results? My NOC code is 0. Anyone went through that route let me know I have some more questions.
thanks for your help in advance