+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
Hello, we have received notification of interest from AINP and as per AINP checklist do I need to include spouse's ECA and Canadian Degree as checklist says do not include ECA and degree of your family members.

Thanks

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Hello, we have received notification of interest from AINP and as per AINP checklist do I need to include spouse's ECA and Canadian Degree as checklist says do not include ECA and degree of your family members.

Thanks
Hi..when did you receive the Notification of Interest and what's your CRS and NOC?

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020

Thanks
Congratulations
If you have mentioned education details of your spouse in EE profile and gain point out of it -- then you need to provide ECA for your spouse also.

Btw, Whts ur CRS & NOC ?
Do you have any connection (job offer/education/close relative) in Alberta ?

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019

Thanks
Could you share you profile? When did you open it ? And what is your NOC ? Thanks

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Ok dear..sorry for misunderstanding. They give preference to people who has connection and has job offer in Alberta. But still if your NOC is in demand, you've a chance to get NOI. I'm currently in Alberta .with connections and has job offer, NOC 4214 with CRS 457, still waiting
I am also with noc. 4214. I was wondering if you have certification ECE. Level 1 ? My lawyer told me that if I could get that there are possibility that they invited me.

Reactions: Ajnim

tomoubah

Apr 9, 2020
Hello all, i am a teacher of university

CRS: 404
TEF Canada : NCLC7
NOC: 4011
EE profile submitted: 17nd December 2019

What are the chances for PNP in Alberta?
And what are the processes to have a job offered?

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020

Thanks
I have asked this on behalf of my friend. my profile is different. I already got ITA in March

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
I am also with noc. 4214. I was wondering if you have certification ECE. Level 1 ? My lawyer told me that if I could get that there are possibility that they invited me.
Hi..sorry for late reply..I've level 2 actually. Still waiting for NOI