+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

zuby

Feb 24, 2020
They pick from the EE pool but your NOC is a major contributing factor to being picked from the pool.
thanks.. thats great.

one more query.. do i need to include EE profile Work History for spouse?. it doesnt give any additional points in my score

ujalaummar

Mar 18, 2020
Hi everyone,
I already have an EE profile with a score of 421 along with spouse.
My NOC 6235
Spouse NOC 1311
We are looking forward to immigrate to Alberta.
There is a concern over my EE profile wherein we have mentioned that my husband’s uncle is a citizen of canada and lives in ontario.
Now if i will be nominated by Alberta would i get any negative points or negative impact on my profile as we are planning for alberta but the mentioned relative is in ontario!
Will it raise any question? Or any draw back of mentioning about uncle living in ontario!

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,
I already have an EE profile with a score of 421 along with spouse.
My NOC 6235
Spouse NOC 1311
We are looking forward to immigrate to Alberta.
There is a concern over my EE profile wherein we have mentioned that my husband’s uncle is a citizen of canada and lives in ontario.
Now if i will be nominated by Alberta would i get any negative points or negative impact on my profile as we are planning for alberta but the mentioned relative is in ontario!
Will it raise any question? Or any draw back of mentioning about uncle living in ontario!
hello,
I don’t think it will affect you.
worst case scenario, they could ask you to provide documents to verify that you have a family/relative in Ontario Canada.

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi @swapnil14 ,

But 6 month woek ex is requirement for PGWP folks, If someone moved from Abroad on LMIA based work permit, he can apply as soon as he starts the job. Am I correct?
Wrong!
Please read this from AINP's website
"
  • a minimum of 12 months full-time work experience in your current occupation in Alberta within the last 18 months; or
  • a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in your current occupation in Canada and/or abroad within the last 30 months
    • This work experience can be a combination of experience gained in Alberta, in Canada (outside Alberta) and/or abroad.
"

MariaBR

Aug 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

Question, I received a PN# after only 3 days after sending the documents. I sent my documents with translations that weren't from a Certified Translator. I quickly paid a Certified Translator to have the documents ready in case AINP doesn't accept the other translations.
But I was wondering if when they sent me the PN# email, that meant they have accepted them.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All,
Anyone with a NOC 3141 received NOI, any response would be helpful and all the best for those who are expecting one.

something i tried is , going to the search bar and type in NOI Albert NOC 3141.

and it gives you a list of everyone that has talked about having the same noc and also those who receives NOI from alberta

Reactions: bharath1905

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in your current occupation in Canada and/or abroad within the last 30 months
  • This work experience can be a combination of experience gained in Alberta, in Canada (outside Alberta) and/or abroad.
This is OR, So, If already has experience outside of canada under same job role for mor than 24 months, he can apply. Is that coorect?

ragtaki

Mar 6, 2020
Hello
My NOC is 1241, created EE ON 6TH Nov, 19 working in govt organisation in India, CRS 413. Selected All Province at the time of selection. What are my chances??
Can v get any clue from anywhere which files are they reviewing??
Is my NOC in demand??

Thanks in advance