+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

game1

Jul 8, 2019
Hello everyone, please I need guidance regarding AINP. .. I dont have a relative in Alberta do I stand a chance? My EE profile will expire next month and I want to choose Alberta when creating a new one..
Please I need a sincere advice
My Noc is 6332

Last edited:

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Always tricky to know for sure ... a common theme for Jan/Feb NOIs has been an Alberta job offer. But we find out about fewer that 5% of NOIs based on numbers and posts on here. It’s definitely worth a shot.

You’ve probably thought about this already, but with CRS 461 you should definitely look at options to increase. And before your next birthday! I was in 458 but couldn’t increase without reviving my high school French or waiting for 12 months’ of Canadian work experience and for my LMIA exempt job offer to count for CRS points. Have you already maxed out your language score and ECAs?
I'm already at maxed out score and nothing can be done since I'm outland applicant! My age points will remain same for next 2 years.

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone, please I need guidance regarding AINP. .. I dont have a relative in Alberta do I stand a chance? My EE profile will expire next month and I want to choose Alberta when creating a new one..
Please I need a sincere advice
My Noc is 6332
Hi..if your profile will expire next month..please create another one ASAP, no NOI will be send to you if your profile will expire within 3 months. Its clearly mention on the AINP website. Thank you

game1

Jul 8, 2019
Hi..if your profile will expire next month..please create another one ASAP, no NOI will be send to you if your profile will expire within 3 months. Its clearly mention on the AINP website. Thank you
I know dear, i already said i will create a new one, i just want to know if i stand a chance without any connections to alberta..i have funds and my noc is 6332...just want to know if it will be a waste of time..thank you
Crs score is 347

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
I know dear, i already said i will create a new one, i just want to know if i stand a chance without any connections to alberta..i have funds and my noc is 6332...just want to know if it will be a waste of time..thank you
Crs score is 347
Ok dear..sorry for misunderstanding. They give preference to people who has connection and has job offer in Alberta. But still if your NOC is in demand, you've a chance to get NOI. I'm currently in Alberta .with connections and has job offer, NOC 4214 with CRS 457, still waiting

Reactions: ujalaummar

game1

Jul 8, 2019
Ok dear..sorry for misunderstanding. They give preference to people who has connection and has job offer in Alberta. But still if your NOC is in demand, you've a chance to get NOI. I'm currently in Alberta .with connections and has job offer, NOC 4214 with CRS 457, still waiting
Thank you so much for your reply..I will stick to sinp cos I already submitted eoi...bless you

cindy0001

Mar 10, 2020
Hello,

I have a question. I am from Ottawa. My study and work experience is from Ontario since 2011. After applying for EE, I later applied for Alberta PNP which got approved. After that I received, an invitation for my EE once I added PNP to the EE profile.

I just received a letter from IRCC that my profile and job show that since 2011 I have been in Ontario and there is no evidence to prove that steps or plans I have taken to demonstrate my intention to reside in Alberta. I have to submit the additional documents within 90 days.

Initially, I was trying to move to Alberta at the beginning of April 2020; but due to COVID-19, I changed the moving plan to May 2020.

I prepared:
1. Wrote a letter of intent
2. Registered my nursing license in Alberta already
3. Proof I am looking for a job in Alberta
4. A lease agreement
5. a flight ticket to Alberta in May 2020.

What else can be done in this case? Please need strong suggestions.

Thank you.

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hello,

I have a question. I am from Ottawa. My study and work experience is from Ontario since 2011. After applying for EE, I later applied for Alberta PNP which got approved. After that I received, an invitation for my EE once I added PNP to the EE profile.

I just received a letter from IRCC that my profile and job show that since 2011 I have been in Ontario and there is no evidence to prove that steps or plans I have taken to demonstrate my intention to reside in Alberta. I have to submit the additional documents within 90 days.

Initially, I was trying to move to Alberta at the beginning of April 2020; but due to COVID-19, I changed the moving plan to May 2020.

I prepared:
1. Wrote a letter of intent
2. Registered my nursing license in Alberta already
3. Proof I am looking for a job in Alberta
4. A lease agreement
5. a flight ticket to Alberta in May 2020.

What else can be done in this case? Please need strong suggestions.

Thank you.
That sounds very comprehensive. You have obtained or are seeking evidence of residential and economic ties to Alberta. I think actually living in Alberta will be most important, which involves having somewhere to live and ideally a job. Bit tricky to sign lease on a house/apartment without knowing if and where you’re able to work though. With the extended generally 90 day timelines, you’ll need to follow through on as many of these things as possible within that timeframe. So I’d make it clear in your covering letter that you’ll update AINP and IRCC as soon as have change of address, change of job etc. Sounds like your e-APR and AOR were some time ago? Though they’ve given you a further 90 days to submit evidence.

Could review this link, which is actually for Canadian deemed residence for tax purposes, but includes similar things against which your intention to reside in Alberta might be judged: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/international-non-residents/information-been-moved/determining-your-residency-status.html. Some you won’t actually be able to do until you’re in Alberta (e.g. driving license, health insurance). But do those ASAP after you move when customer-facing services are open again, so long as won’t leave you without health coverage.

You might actually find can take advantage of current pandemic to expedite moving your nursing license and employment to Alberta. The new Albertan government had been cutting positions for RN and LPNs, particularly in major urban areas. All of this has been suspended and demand is likely to increase in the next few months.

Sounds like you’ve already sorted your CARNA registration. See https://www.nurses.ab.ca/registration-and-renewal

And sure you know about checking for AHS jobs: https://careers.albertahealthservices.ca/. Covenant Health is the other big employer. But there are others too ... see drop down list as if registering as new member of UNA at https://dms.una.ca/forms/membership.

Reactions: reddevil_44

cindy0001

Mar 10, 2020
That sounds very comprehensive. You have obtained or are seeking evidence of residential and economic ties to Alberta. I think actually living in Alberta will be most important, which involves having somewhere to live and ideally a job. Bit tricky to sign lease on a house/apartment without knowing if and where you’re able to work though. With the extended generally 90 day timelines, you’ll need to follow through on as many of these things as possible within that timeframe. So I’d make it clear in your covering letter that you’ll update AINP and IRCC as soon as have change of address, change of job etc. Sounds like your e-APR and AOR were some time ago? Though they’ve given you a further 90 days to submit evidence.

Could review this link, which is actually for Canadian deemed residence for tax purposes, but includes similar things against which your intention to reside in Alberta might be judged: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/international-non-residents/information-been-moved/determining-your-residency-status.html. Some you won’t actually be able to do until you’re in Alberta (e.g. driving license, health insurance). But do those ASAP after you move when customer-facing services are open again, so long as won’t leave you without health coverage.

You might actually find can take advantage of current pandemic to expedite moving your nursing license and employment to Alberta. The new Albertan government had been cutting positions for RN and LPNs, particularly in major urban areas. All of this has been suspended and demand is likely to increase in the next few months.

Sounds like you’ve already sorted your CARNA registration. See https://www.nurses.ab.ca/registration-and-renewal

And sure you know about checking for AHS jobs: https://careers.albertahealthservices.ca/. Covenant Health is the other big employer. But there are others too ... see drop down list as if registering as new member of UNA at https://dms.una.ca/forms/membership.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: ingoingoingo

Sharma Sachetna

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
I have found on a FB group that someone with 8255 working in Alberta since last 1 year has received Albera's NOI on 1st April 2020. It appears there was a AINP draw yesterday. Any lucky one in this group ? ;-)

Reactions: praveerparmar

sha123

Mar 17, 2020
I have found on a FB group that someone with 8255 working in Alberta since last 1 year has received Albera's NOI on 1st April 2020. It appears there was a AINP draw yesterday. Any lucky one in this group ? ;-)
hi!! what is that FB group? can you share?