26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
HEY, GUYS, I GOT THE NOMINATION YESTERDAY ON 16MAR2020

TIMELINE:
EE PROFILE CREATION: SEP19
NOC CODE: 1221
LMIA: 14JAN2020
BEFORE LMIA CRS:375(P.S MY BROTHER IS A CANADIAN CITIZEN)
AFTER LMIA CRS:425 (I GOT NOI ON THIS CRS)
NOI 22JAN2020
CHECKLIST: 22JAN2020
DOCUMENTS COURIERED: 5FEB2020
DOCUMENTS DELIVERED: 6FEB(SINCE I WAS HERE IN CANADA ON VISIT, IT REACHED QUICKLY)
FILE NUMBER 18FEB2020
NOMINATION AINP RECEIVED 16MAR2020

ON 5MAR2020 MY FILE WAS REJECTED FROM AINP STATING I DONT QUALIFY BUT I REVERTED SINCE THEY MISSED OUT TO CHECK MY CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT OFFER DETAILS. CANADIAN EMPLOYER REVERTED ON 9MAR2020 AND ON SAME DAY MY INDIAN EMPLOYER WAS CONTACTED BUT INDIAN EMPLOYER COULDNT REVERT THUS THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER SENT A NOTIFICATION TO ME ON 12MAR2020 SINCE THERE WASNT A RESPONSE I GUESS I WAS LUCKY TO GET NOTIFIED. I DID ADVISE MY INDIAN EMPLOYER ON THURSDAY HE SAID WILL REVERT ON FRIDAY 13MAR2020 BUT HE COULDNT VERIFY THE DETAILS WITH HR THUS HE DELAYED IN RESPONDING AND I REPORTED TO HR BUT I FAILED AT THE END AFTER CHASING MY INDIAN EMPLOYER BY REQUESTING TO RESPOND THE EMAIL HE DID IT ON MONDAY AND ON SAME DAY I.E I RECEIVED THE NOMINATION FROM IRCC TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE THE LETTER OF NOMINATION. AND AFTER2 HOUR MY IMMIGRATION OFFICER SENT AN EMAIL: ONE WITH PASSWORD ANOTHER WITH THE LETTER OF NOMINATION.
Congrats... on to stage 2

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi,

Hope someone can answer my query. Under AOS program whats are the chances to get PNP if CRS score is 375 & candidate is eligible under AOS.
  1. Is AOS and nomination works based on NOC or the CRS. For instance higher the CRS is gurantee to get nomination?
  2. What is the minimum work experience required in Alberta to be eligible for AOS?
Thanks,

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
  1. Is AOS and nomination works based on NOC or the CRS. For instance higher the CRS is gurantee to get nomination? No it does not depend upon the CRS score. Please visit the AINP website that will clear all your doubts and detailed step by step information is already given on hoe AOS works.
  2. What is the minimum work experience required in Alberta to be eligible for AOS? 6 months in the field of study in Alberta
Thanks,

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi @swapnil14 ,

But 6 month woek ex is requirement for PGWP folks, If someone moved from Abroad on LMIA based work permit, he can apply as soon as he starts the job. Am I correct?

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
My CRS is 406 and NOC is 4163. My brother is living in Calgary Alberta. Express Entry profile is created on March 21, 2020. How many chances are there to get the invite in the next invitation round?

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this PNP and AINP process, and was wondering if someone can clarify few things to me.
My NOC is 2282 - User Support Technician, CRS 461 and my sister is Canadian citizen who living in Alberta past 5 years.
What are my chances to get EOI? have they been inviting people from this NOC past few months/years?
In order to be eligible to get EOI, I just need to select Alberta in my EE profile and that should be it?
Always tricky to know for sure ... a common theme for Jan/Feb NOIs has been an Alberta job offer. But we find out about fewer that 5% of NOIs based on numbers and posts on here. It’s definitely worth a shot.

You’ve probably thought about this already, but with CRS 461 you should definitely look at options to increase. And before your next birthday! I was in 458 but couldn’t increase without reviving my high school French or waiting for 12 months’ of Canadian work experience and for my LMIA exempt job offer to count for CRS points. Have you already maxed out your language score and ECAs?

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hi @swapnil14 ,

But 6 month woek ex is requirement for PGWP folks, If someone moved from Abroad on LMIA based work permit, he can apply as soon as he starts the job. Am I correct?
Yes, you’re correct. There’s no 6 month minimum. But there’s some important things to understand.

Typically for PR, this would require your job offer (and the LMIA in which it’s based) to meet all the requirements for Express Entry. The main one being that it is still current at the time PR is granted. But you’ll need PNP to get enough points for express entry (unless you’re in a trade and there’s chance of a FST draw with a lower CRS requirement).

But via AOS would be different...
- Firstly, you’d need a temporary work permit with your LMIA that lasts at least when your apply for and they assess your AOS application (minimum 6 months), but ideally you’ll want to be able to stay in Canada for at least 2 years ... the paper-based federal applications for PR and AOS nomination take 15-19 months (so in theory you could get for 12 months then extend or get a BOWP once have AOR from your paper PR application).
- Secondly, you’d need to meet language, education and occupation requirements etc (sounds like you know this and meet these already) ... everything is detailed on AINP site, including the changes they’re making each year.
- Thirdly, you need minimum 24 months experience in past 30 months in your occupation outside of Canada ... and evidence in form of reference letters etc. Some of these 24 months can be in Alberta but they don’t have to be. No harm in counting some though and having additional experience beyond minimum. You need to meet all the other requirements for continuous job, non-seasonal, full-time, meet requirements for regulated profession or trade etc etc. Most importantly, they make a distinction between your current job in Canada and another job offer. That is, you cannot use the same job offer that got you your temporary work permit to then apply to AOS. So ideally something like 12 months and then they offer to extend this by 12 months (+/- another LMIA). This is effectively what I did but with AEES, though I’m LMIA exempt. What I’m not certain about is whether a 24 month job offer would be good enough ... but potentially not as then your temporary work permit would just be valid for 24 months. To answer this could: see if anyone else in forums know, contact AINP, ask an immigration professional.

Other thing to say is you potentially could apply via AEES. If you’re then living in Alberta, with work experience and a new job offer in Alberta, then you’re eligible. The CRS cut off is largely irrelevant for AEES ... as far as anyone can tell, it’s having an NOC in demand and ties to Alberta that’s important. Having a higher CRS isn’t want ranks you above other hopeful candidates. Then you could apply via express entry and save 9-13 months of federal processing time.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Quick Question,
My EE is 400,
Noc is 4212

what are my chances of getting an NOI
The last time NOC 4212 was selected was in October 9, 2019.
I was selected in that drew. My CRS was 375 and no connect to Alberta or Canada.
Your chances may be good perhaps sometime in the year since this NOC is in medium demand with a high employment forecast.

Reactions: zupermarn

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I was selected in that drew. My CRS was 375 and no connect to Alberta or Canada.
Your chances may be good perhaps sometime in the year since this NOC is in medium demand with a high employment forecast.

Thank you for replying.

This gives me hope and motivation!

Reactions: Mike@2019

zuby

Feb 24, 2020

Do Ainp pick candidates from EE pool or do they pick by their specific NOC code

my crs is 393 . noc 4011 and brother and sister in Alberta