+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

sho89

Apr 29, 2019
It's very strange how they assign file numbers. Some people seem to get their file number in a few days but it could take more than a month for others. Any idea why?

My timeline:
NOI 15 April
Documents delivered 14 May
Still awaiting file number

NOC 0621
Just got my nomination today guys.

File number received on July 10.

No calls or emails.
No ties to Alberta.

Reactions: Zion201

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Who has recently (june 21st to date) received NOI from Alberta please state your NoC and crs score please just to help those of us waiting speculate their requirement or even anticipate us receiving soon too.

Thank you as you selflessly share your timelines

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thank you! I have been living in Alberta for almost 2 years on a working holiday visa, I’ve been in the same job for 18 months, not LMIA approved. Studied in Ireland but I did not submit an ECA. CRS was 310, now 910
I would like to know how you submitted your profile without an ECA .? Thank you

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019
They received my doc on July 5. I didn't get the file no. I'm gonna wait until next week. I'm going back to Edmonton next week. I might go track down my file no. at their office.
My documents delivered on July 10 still no file number as well

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Hello Everybody,
I received my nomination yesterday, here is my timeline:
NOI letter from Alberta 10 January
Accepted NOI 5 February
Received Documents 6 February
Documents Sent 7 February
File number 21st February
Interview Call 11 March ( it was only four questions they ask; date of birth, current address, what is my job and duties.)
Received Nomination 13 March
This thread was very helpful and I am very excited to get PR finally.
Thanks you very much for everyone who is in this thread and best of luck for your application.
Have a good one.
Please how do you accept NOI? I have also received NOI but I don’t know what to do next.

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Please how do you accept NOI? I have also received NOI but I don’t know what to do next.
Welcome to the party. I also received NOI yesterday and I accepted by sending email indicating my Express Entry Application Number and I received an automated response immediately. Three hours later, I received my application form for AINP and the Documents checklist document too. I’m about posting my documents first thing tomorrow morning. So you too write to them....

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Hey guys,
How do we handle the last page of the Background/Declaration document? Do we send that to a court in our country to sign or we leave that for Canadian government official to handle?

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
My documents delivered on July 10 still no file number as well
Hey, I just got the file no. today around 3.40 pm Edmonton time. You will get it soon. Hopefully, I will get nomination within 2 weeks. I wish I get PR before the end of this year. I stuck in Canada almost 5 years.