+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Me too I got it the same day. But I’m wondering if we stand a chance to get the nomination in the end, since we don’t have ties or job offer. Do you know of anybody else in this situation that ultimately got the nomination? Best of luck to you.
If you read all the threads on AINP, you’ll observe that Outland people with no job or ties to Alberta get nomination far easier and debatably faster than even those resident in Alberta with Ties. I have already submitted my forms and supporting documents already waiting for delivery notification. Please, give no room to any negative voice. You appear doubtful....

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
If you read all the threads on AINP, you’ll observe that Outland people with no job or ties to Alberta get nomination far easier and debatably faster than even those resident in Alberta with Ties. I have already submitted my forms and supporting documents already waiting for delivery notification. Please, give no room to any negative voice. You appear doubtful....
I was looking for it but couldn’t find anywhere. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi folks

How can I get the following details in my reference letter listed below since my previous employers are having their company standard letters
They r asking couple of things in reference letter:
Job title
Salary
Employment period
Jobs and duties
Work experience
Skills required
Education required
Contact person
How can I sum up everything in one reference letter
Any quick suggestions would be highly appriciated.

Last edited:

yujiaocherry

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Created EE profile : May 16, 2019
NOI : June 21, 2019
Accepted NOI : June 21, 2019
Received Documents : June 21, 2019
Documents Sent : July 5, 2019
File number : Aug 1, 2019

NOC main 2253
Previous Noc 4011
CRS 365

Studied in AB but working in NB. My head office is located beside their building and well-know in North America.

Good luck guys,
I received NOI on the same day as you. I sent my package on 27 June. I got file number.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Created EE profile : 3rd June 2019
Received NOI: 31st July
NOC Code: 1241
CRS Score: 441
No ties or job offer
Accepted NOI: 2nd August 2019
Received checklist and forms: 2nd August 2019

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019
I have a question: My NOC is 2212,lab tech, and I am working in Alberta as a permanent employee. CRS is 456 as of now. Am I eligible for this category? I can’t find any information that says I am not on AINP website. Thanks!
If you are lucky next draw you may get an ITA if the score goes down to 450 like some draws before you may not need a nomination

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019

NOC main 2253
Previous Noc 4011
CRS 365

Studied in AB but working in NB. My head office is located beside their building and well-know in North America.

Good luck guys,
Created EE: 17 june
NOI: 21 june
Accepted NOI : 21 june
Checklist : 24 june
Application sent : 9 july
Application dlivered : 10 July.
File number: no file number yet
Noc:6322
CRS: 426
I see some peopel who send there applications got already their file number. I don't know why i haven't yet got anything

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019

NOC main 2253
Previous Noc 4011
CRS 365

Good luck guys,
Created EE: 17 june
NOI: 21 june
Accepted NOI : 21 june
Checklist : 24 june
Application sent : 9 july
Application dlivered : 10 July.
File number: no file number yet
Noc:6322
CRS: 426
I see some peopel who send there applications got already their file number. I don't know why i haven't yet got anything

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Hi folks

How can I get the following details in my reference letter listed below since my previous employers are having their company standard letters
They r asking couple of things in reference letter:
Job title
Salary
Employment period
Jobs and duties
Work experience
Skills required
Education required
Contact person
How can I sum up everything in one reference letter
Any quick suggestions would be highly appriciated.
My reference letter mentioned everything except these three:
Work experience
Skills required
Education required

I think anything without those could suffice

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
I received NOI on the 31st of July and herewith my details:
Accepted NOI: 31/07
Application Documents Received: 31/07
Filled all forms and attached the documents requested and posted everything to Alberta minutes ago today 02/08 from Accra, Ghana.
NOC 1241 Administrative Assistant
CRS Score: 417
IELTS Score: L7.5 R7 W7.5 S7.5
ECA: Masters Degree
Experience: 6 years work experience
New/Active EE profile: 30/04/2019
First EE profile expired: 29/04/2019

Guys, wish me luck
Brother can you help me with the list of documents that AINP asked for. I wanna be ready as you have been. Plz do share what documents they asked for..

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Brother can you help me with the list of documents that AINP asked for. I wanna be ready as you have been. Plz do share what documents they asked for..
They’re asking for exactly what you used to create your EE profile. Everything else except proof of funds. So go back and read the EE document requirements and be prepared...

Reactions: Hussain91

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
My reference letter mentioned everything except these three:
Work experience
Skills required
Education required

I think anything without those could suffice
Thanks Junya for your reply. I will also do the same as a back I might try to write LOE since my Hr are not willing to write these these on reference letter as a back up. Please keep me posted about your file and did you get your file number or not yet

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Thanks Junya for your reply. I will also do the same as a back I might try to write LOE since my Hr are not willing to write these these on reference letter as a back up. Please keep me posted about your file and did you get your file number or not yet
File number? How’s that possible? I posted the documents just yesterday and there’s no tracking information yet. Anyways, I’ll update this forum once I get any update on my file

Reactions: Abrahamabraham