+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi Sdabas no worries we all here to help each other on our way..... Each application is unique with its own challenges..... The critical thing is to try to exhaust all possible ways to get and submit required documents because you will need these again once you receive your ITA.... I am in agreement that yes a colleague who is same position holder as yourself can actually give you a reference properly detailing your JD however try and push for one of your seniors as well... You might be forced to even get a manager from different department who has known you in your professional role and capacity to give you a reference in addition to that of your peer colleague this way I imagine when you detail in your LoE your challenges of getting reference from required sources you somewhat have some a buffer.... Fingers crossed you get a good new manager who will be considerate during your ITA submission
Thanks Dorah for your valuable reply. I will try my best to get reference or I will use one of the way that has been suggested by you and hopefully this will get in favour of me.

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi Sdabas no worries we all here to help each other on our way..... Each application is unique with its own challenges..... The critical thing is to try to exhaust all possible ways to get and submit required documents because you will need these again once you receive your ITA.... I am in agreement that yes a colleague who is same position holder as yourself can actually give you a reference properly detailing your JD however try and push for one of your seniors as well... You might be forced to even get a manager from different department who has known you in your professional role and capacity to give you a reference in addition to that of your peer colleague this way I imagine when you detail in your LoE your challenges of getting reference from required sources you somewhat have some a buffer.... Fingers crossed you get a good new manager who will be considerate during your ITA submission
Hi Dorah,
I have convinced one of the Manager from other department who is currently IT manager and been working for past 4 years plus I have my salary slips promotions announcement and appointment with benefits letter. I will include LOE in my application. What do you think is it enough to justify that I have been working in the company and whatever I am providing to them is real!!

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
I have not yet received noi..but for noc 1241 noi's were issued till April and i created my profile only on 3rd June..waitng wth fingers crossed..i read in this forum tht smbdy with the same noc code wth crs score of 350 got noi as they had wrked in alberta fr a year..
Even my NOC is 1241, but I never received any NOI from Alberta.
When they send NOI, does it reflect in the CIC account or we will receive an email from them to our personal email id mentioned in CIC

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Yes bruv.
I have no family ties in Alberta—in fact, all of Canada.
I got all my references since last year and my current job issued that to me somewhere in June for Australian PR Vetasses evaluation so I just used same.

Yes, I have been ready for this since September 2017. 10 IELTS attempts with always a shortfall in Listening. Receipt of NOI is a great breakthrough for me and of course, I’m so delighted.
Congrats Jhunya

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Hi Guys, I was just reading the post. Just wanted to know if they are sending the NOI randomly on any dates or they have a particular date every month where they send the NOI's

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Has any one linked their paper AINP application to their express entry profile? Any issues at all? Just worried I’m gonna mess sth up and that will affect my express entry application? It’s been over 3 weeks since aor for additional documents and still not had the nomination ... trying to see if I can check where my application is up to

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Congrats, I got same invitation. Can I ask you a question? In the check list they ask for IRCC forms to be filled out. I thought that was for after if you get the nomination! I’m a bit confused. Did you fill those out? Thanks and good luck.
Please share your crs, noc, inland/Outland?

landrywandji

Jul 21, 2019
Hi friends please can i have the contact email of alberta to submit a query concerning the NOI i received on july 17? in fact, i might not be able to send docs within 30 days. it might take me extra 7days because WES just shipped my ECA today