+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Please how do you accept NOI? I have also received NOI but I don’t know what to do next.
"If you receive a Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, you must email a copy of the letter to the AINP at albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca within two weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile. You must also provide your Express Entry profile number and status information about current"

Basically, you need to screenshot that letter and ur EE profile no. and send it to them. They replied me within a day.

Last edited:

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Who has recently (june 21st to date) received NOI from Alberta please state your NoC and crs score please just to help those of us waiting speculate their requirement or even anticipate us receiving soon too.

Thank you as you selflessly share your timelines
Created EE profile : May 16, 2019
NOI : June 21, 2019
Accepted NOI : June 21, 2019
Received Documents : June 21, 2019
Documents Sent : July 5, 2019
File number : Aug 1, 2019

NOC main 2253
Previous Noc 4011
CRS 365

Studied in AB but working in NB. My head office is located beside their building and well-know in North America.

Good luck guys,

Reactions: Zion201

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys those who have received NOI Yesterday please post your timeline with NOC and crs score it would help boost people awaiting an NOI

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Hi guys those who have received NOI Yesterday please post your timeline with NOC and crs score it would help boost people awaiting an NOI
I received NOI on the 31st of July and herewith my details:
Accepted NOI: 31/07
Application Documents Received: 31/07
Filled all forms and attached the documents requested and posted everything to Alberta minutes ago today 02/08 from Accra, Ghana.
NOC 1241 Administrative Assistant
CRS Score: 417
IELTS Score: L7.5 R7 W7.5 S7.5
ECA: Masters Degree
Experience: 6 years work experience
New/Active EE profile: 30/04/2019
First EE profile expired: 29/04/2019

Guys, wish me luck

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Filled all forms and attached the documents requested and posted everything to Alberta minutes ago today 02/08 from Accra, Ghana.

Guys, wish me luck
You seemed to be ready with all your documents. Do you have any ties like study, work or family in Alberta

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
You seemed to be ready with all your documents. Do you have any ties like study, work or family in Alberta
Yes bruv.
I have no family ties in Alberta—in fact, all of Canada.
I got all my references since last year and my current job issued that to me somewhere in June for Australian PR Vetasses evaluation so I just used same.

Yes, I have been ready for this since September 2017. 10 IELTS attempts with always a shortfall in Listening. Receipt of NOI is a great breakthrough for me and of course, I’m so delighted.

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Yes bruv.
I have no family ties in Alberta—in fact, all of Canada.
I got all my references since last year and my current job issued that to me somewhere in June for Australian PR Vetasses evaluation so I just used same.

Yes, I have been ready for this since September 2017. 10 IELTS attempts with always a shortfall in Listening. Receipt of NOI is a great breakthrough for me and of course, I’m so delighted.
That's really great brother I can understand you must be really overwhelmed. All the best for your future endeavours. Hope you get PR soon..

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019

Guys, wish me luck
Congrats, I got same invitation. Can I ask you a question? In the check list they ask for IRCC forms to be filled out. I thought that was for after if you get the nomination! I’m a bit confused. Did you fill those out? Thanks and good luck.

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Congrats, I got same invitation. Can I ask you a question? In the check list they ask for IRCC forms to be filled out. I thought that was for after if you get the nomination! I’m a bit confused. Did you fill those out? Thanks and good luck.
Yes, you have to fill those forms. Since I’m single, I filled the Generic Form, Background/Declaration Form and the Additional Family Information form to declare all my immediate family members.
Just follow the instructions given in the Checklist and you should be fine.

Cheers

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
Yes, you have to fill those forms. Since I’m single, I filled the Generic Form, Background/Declaration Form and the Additional Family Information form to declare all my immediate family members.
Just follow the instructions given in the Checklist and you should be fine.

Cheers
Thanks. So at this point they don’t ask for proof of funds! Am I right? Thanks again. All the best to you.

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Thanks. So at this point they don’t ask for proof of funds! Am I right? Thanks again. All the best to you.
No!

Whatever they need at this stage has been stated in the checklist document and of course, POF is not part

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
I have a question: My NOC is 2212,lab tech, and I am working in Alberta as a permanent employee. CRS is 456 as of now. Am I eligible for this category? I can’t find any information that says I am not on AINP website. Thanks!

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
Is there anybody here who got NOI from Alberta without ties to Alberta and without job offer, who then got the nomination? Are there any chances at all to get the nomination without job offer or ties to Alberta? Thanks all.

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Is there anybody here who got NOI from Alberta without ties to Alberta and without job offer, who then got the nomination? Are there any chances at all to get the nomination without job offer or ties to Alberta? Thanks all.
I got NOI without job and ties to Alberta. I got mine just 31/07. Keep hope alive, you may be lucky soon

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
I got NOI without job and ties to Alberta. I got mine just 31/07. Keep hope alive, you may be lucky soon
Me too I got it the same day. But I’m wondering if we stand a chance to get the nomination in the end, since we don’t have ties or job offer. Do you know of anybody else in this situation that ultimately got the nomination? Best of luck to you.