+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Donald PUMP

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone advise, I Created my express entry profile on 18th October 2018 and my NOC was 3012.
I have been given NOI by Alberta based on this NOC.
My concern is I started a new Job in December 2018 with different NOC. The question is when filling my application form for Alberta express entry application form, should i fill my current job as the most recent even though my EE profile says something else?
or should i fill my last job which ended on november 30th 2018 as my latest job asbe silent about the real current job so that i will be in agreement with my EE profile?

Reactions: deeksh255
Aug 28, 2018
Hey Friends !
Need your help regarding ANIP

1) What documents package and checklists AINP authority send to you in order to deposit your documents.
2) Does we need to deposit our documents in hard copy form or soft copy using e-mail.
3) I will appreciate , if all the people can share their experiences about the call they received from Alberta authority as a verification call.
a) is the call is directly from Alberta or nearby Canadian Embassy?
b) is it a casual interview or a formal one ?
c) what are the various questions they ask you ?

deeksh255

Feb 5, 2019
@Donald PUMP
Great question, I feel like I'm in a similar situation to you. Try contacting Alberta today and ask them
Their contact details are available at alberta.ca -> contact us

Sanchita03

Mar 14, 2019
@Donald PUMP
Great question, I feel like I'm in a similar situation to you. Try contacting Alberta today and ask them
Their contact details are available at alberta.ca -> contact us
Hey,

If we contact them to clear some confusion, do they ask your personal details/ details regarding your profile OR they just simply clarify your query?

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
What Stream ?. They would send you 2 links. 1. With the Documents Check list and 2 . Where to download IRCC files. Application package must be sent via hard copy through your mail courier.
Today I got a AINP acknowledging that they have received my application under AEES

Hey Friends !
Need your help regarding ANIP

1) What documents package and checklists AINP authority send to you in order to deposit your documents.
2) Does we need to deposit our documents in hard copy form or soft copy using e-mail.
3) I will appreciate , if all the people can share their experiences about the call they received from Alberta authority as a verification call.
a) is the call is directly from Alberta or nearby Canadian Embassy?
b) is it a casual interview or a formal one ?
c) what are the various questions they ask you ?

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Can someone advise, I Created my express entry profile on 18th October 2018 and my NOC was 3012.
I have been given NOI by Alberta based on this NOC.
My concern is I started a new Job in December 2018 with different NOC. The question is when filling my application form for Alberta express entry application form, should i fill my current job as the most recent even though my EE profile says something else?
or should i fill my last job which ended on november 30th 2018 as my latest job asbe silent about the real current job so that i will be in agreement with my EE profile?
Yes. There would be a section on the AINP document for current occupation,also you can always update your work experience in EE.

Rosedall

Mar 21, 2019
Hi
Hi,

I've also just received a NOI from Alberta, but quite confused on who to email with a copy of the letter, the links they give all get confusing! Been searching online but still not very clear.

Can anyone who's also receive one help?

(apologies - I'm sure this has all been covered before, but anyone in EEntry knows how confusing these processes are! )

Thank you! x
Hi...could you please tell me when did you create your EE profile? I'm waiting for a NOI :( thanks

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Hi

Hi...could you please tell me when did you create your EE profile? I'm waiting for a NOI :( thanks
It's not about when, it's about AINP going through EE and selecting candidates based on their criteria for NOIs. Also , if you have selected AB, TO,SK or BC when you created your profile . You have to wait, I am sure if you meet the requirements , you would get a NOI.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, If my job is in demand list of Alberta, is there any chance that i can send EOI to Alberta PNP ?
Please assist ,thanks in advance .

Maripily88

Oct 11, 2017
Dominican Republic
Hiii Guys,
Got noi from alberta crs 403 noc 1311 just want to know how do i have to send them email, with screen shot or have to send in the pdf format and only profile number is to mentioned is that enough.
If there is any whats app group pls add me over there 8979831111

Thanks
Hey,
I believe you can send it by PDF or just copy paste the text like I did on the email - and do not forget to mention your profile number as they indicate in the letter.

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Hey,
I believe you can send it by PDF or just copy paste the text like I did on the email - and do not forget to mention your profile number as they indicate in the letter.
I actually replied with my EE profile number only via email and the next day instructions were sent.

Aug 28, 2018
Hey Friends !
I received a NOI message from alberta in my EE profile on 12th march and I accept it and send them an Email on 15th March. However,I don't receive automatic reply or acknowledgement even after 10 days. Now i change my Email account and send them my NOI letter and EE profile number and got acknowledgement immediately but they didn't send me the checklist and documents list. doesi need to wait for that ?
what should i do now ?