+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Can19

Dec 30, 2018
Hi everyone, i got noi letter from AINP in January & have since submitted my application under express entry stream. On Friday last week I got a call from the officer processing my file & thereafter, I tried to update my express entry profile on CIC website, I pressed the wrong button & my profile became ineligible. I have since created another EE profile. I don't know if they will still give me nomination with the old EE profile or do I have to send my new profile to them? if anyone has been in my situation, pls share. Thanks

kafle_salina

Sep 5, 2017
Hello everyone i need suggestion regarding relationship in alberta .I am a bit confused with relationship certificate which mentions parents ,children and siblings so we don have to prove our relationship if they are our uncle or aunt.need an urgent help as i am collecting my docs for express entry alberta.

Veer005

Mar 8, 2019
Yes you should get a file number, I got a file number 5 days after they received my application.
Hi there, in the documents checklist there is a section asking for the ircc forms. Did you fill all of those in? I think its for paper based applications only but im not sure

Reactions: chanduvijay

Veer005

Mar 8, 2019
you have to fill and print all the document listed and send via post.
Thanks for the prompt reply! I am just hesitating because on one of the links it says its not applicable to express entry and also the form for provincial nominees asks which province has nominated you and alberta has not nominated yet, thats why we are applying

Can19

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the prompt reply! I am just hesitating because on one of the links it says its not applicable to express entry and also the form for provincial nominees asks which province has nominated you and alberta has not nominated yet, thats why we are applying
Hi Veer005,
You have to fill, print & mail all the forms to them. For the question “which province has nominated you” put Alberta. I think they usually send those forms to ircc after they have nominated you.
Btw when did you get your NOI?

Veer005

Mar 8, 2019
Hi Veer005,
You have to fill, print & mail all the forms to them. For the question “which province has nominated you” put Alberta. I think they usually send those forms to ircc after they have nominated you.
Btw when did you get your NOI?
I thought so too until i read this, where a distinction is made between express entry nominees where all is done online and others:

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-after-you-are-nominated.aspx

Sorry i might be paranoid!

Was nominated on tues

Can19

Dec 30, 2018
I thought so too until i read this, where a distinction is made between express entry nominees where all is done online and others:

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-after-you-are-nominated.aspx

Sorry i might be paranoid!

Was nominated on tues
I understand your point but it’s the norms with all provincial immigration; you hv to fill out ircc forms. After u get d nomination, 600 pts would b added to your crs score & you would receive ITA in your EE profile and do the online stuff.

Veer005

Mar 8, 2019
I understand your point but it’s the norms with all provincial immigration; you hv to fill out ircc forms. After u get d nomination, 600 pts would b added to your crs score & you would receive ITA in your EE profile and do the online stuff.
Thanks!!

ozana

Nov 17, 2018
Yes you should get a file number, I got a file number 5 days after they received my application.
Hi there! After receiving the document checklist did you send proof of fund as well along with other forms. In the document checklist I cannot find proof of fund request. Please help. Thank you

ssharma2

Nov 2, 2015
Did you attach the Notification of Interest Letter PDF? How did you get the PDF? Since the account was my immigration representive, when I transferred my account he says it's under messages under my profile, so I just Print the webpage of the Notification of Interest letter as PDF and sent them. is that good enough?

Sezza_cam

Feb 13, 2019
Hi there! After receiving the document checklist did you send proof of fund as well along with other forms. In the document checklist I cannot find proof of fund request. Please help. Thank you
I am not sure what stream you are applying for, but i believe they do not need you to show proof of funds anymore. They may ask later down the line i believe though if they want further clarification though.

Sezza_cam

Feb 13, 2019
Did you attach the Notification of Interest Letter PDF? How did you get the PDF? Since the account was my immigration representive, when I transferred my account he says it's under messages under my profile, so I just Print the webpage of the Notification of Interest letter as PDF and sent them. is that good enough?
To get the letter with the scores attached i pulled up the letter then right clicked on the page and selected print. this should be sufficient (it was for me!)

Mar 12, 2019
Hey everybody
Any one can advise about that

· have
received a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from Alberta, please note that the AINP will review your NOI letter and advise you on next steps. Candidates will be contacted directly by the AINP and must receive an invitation to apply before they are able to submit an application under the Alberta Express Entry Stream. Note: Receiving a NOI letter is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Alberta. You will first have to satisfy Alberta that you meet the requirements under the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
I RECIVED NOTIFICATION OF INTEREST (NOI) FROM ALBERTA SINCE ON 5TH OF MARCH, I SENT REPLY TO albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca. UP TILL NOW NO REPLY FROM THEM, CAN SOME TELL ME IF THE EMAIL IS CORRECT OR WRONG