+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Sezza_cam

Feb 13, 2019
In the request for the NOI letter, did they ask you to provide a copy of the NOI letter including the Express Entry Profile Status section of the NOI that shows the CRS scores for each section? The letter I got did not have that information in it so I am a bit concerned!

Bukolala

May 20, 2017
In the request for the NOI letter, did they ask you to provide a copy of the NOI letter including the Express Entry Profile Status section of the NOI that shows the CRS scores for each section? The letter I got did not have that information in it so I am a bit concerned!
Don’t worry, when you print the letter out, it will print about 6 pages which will include everything.

swatic87

Sep 3, 2015
Hi, I got NOI last month and I sent my AINP application last week and they received it on 11th Feb. What is next step?? and how long will it take for me to get 600 points.

Benbou012

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi, I got NOI last month and I sent my AINP application last week and they received it on 11th Feb. What is next step?? and how long will it take for me to get 600 points.
Hi same then u, still waiting, I have submitted my application on 28/01

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,
Please tell me how i can get NOI. I have Valid EE profile with CRS 384 and have brother in Alberta. Should i send email to AINP or they pick my profile directly from pool. Please suggest

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hello All,
Please tell me how i can get NOI. I have Valid EE profile with CRS 384 and have brother in Alberta. Should i send email to AINP or they pick my profile directly from pool. Please suggest
hello Moiz,
I am from karachi, palistan.
I am intrested in applying AINP program, my brothers and mother living in Alberta.
I am the new one dont how to apply for express entry. Could you please help me out in this regard.

Thanks.

Benbou012

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hello All,
U can not apply by your self the gouvernement of Albert how can pickup I from the pool and send u an invitation good luck then

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hello Moiz,
I am from karachi, palistan.
I am intrested in applying AINP program, my brothers and mother living in Alberta.
I am the new one dont how to apply for express entry. Could you please help me out in this regard.

Thanks.
Dear Faiq,
first of all create a EE profile with intent to live a work permanently in alberta and mention your siblings and their province Alberta. Then you will be picked from pool as per my understanding