+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
I had filed the case in July 2016, Crs at that time was 417. NOC being 1221. I had applied for PEI nomination, amd agent deleted my profile and refiled it for Ontario Nomination but invain. Then I removed my spouse and filed case again. So this time score was 427, refiled the case in July 2018. Got Alberta NOI on 13 March 2019. This is new PNP, have submitted all the documents to my agent.

Lets see now. I think Alberta siblings can help you as its also an additional point if you get an NOI[/
Thanks so much for the response, anyone with over 430 gotten noi from Alberta. I am on 436, seems many provinces do not give to high scores. Unfortunately eben that score is not enough for a direct ita as the cut off has been in its 450s. By May I will 10 marks to age. Really disappointing after all the hard work

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks so much for the response, anyone with over 430 gotten noi from Alberta. I am on 436, seems many provinces do not give to high scores. Unfortunately eben that score is not enough for a direct ita as the cut off has been in its 450s. By May I will 10 marks to age. Really disappointing after all the hard work

rickybd2

Mar 30, 2019
I have received NOI from Alberta on March 19th. Unfortunately, I just saw it today and immediately sent the NOI letter with EE profile #
Can someone help me in advance giving me the related form and application package as I heard it somewhere that application has to be reached in their end before 30 days.

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
I have received NOI from Alberta on March 19th. Unfortunately, I just saw it today and immediately sent the NOI letter with EE profile #
Can someone help me in advance giving me the related form and application package as I heard it somewhere that application has to be reached in their end before 30 days.
Was the noi in your mail box or EE profile. What is your crs and noc

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
U have to mail them, they will email you all the forms. Fill the forms, attach all documents along with original WES report and travel history. Rest documents are mentioned in checklist Alberta Authorities will send you.

Yes deadline to send hard copy of all documents is 30 days, they should receive the documents within 30 days

IsharaJ

Jan 16, 2019
Hey everyone,

Can anyone advise on below?

I received NOI Alberta on Jan 11th 2019.
I submitted applications and received file number on Mar 9th.
But, still I didn't receive nomination or 600 points in IRCC profile.
My EE profile expires on April 7th.

If I didn't receive 600 points before EE profile expires, will I have to again create a new EE profile and be in the AINP pool?
Or should they give me 600 points before my EE profile expires?
Or what should I do?
Anyone here who faced the same scenario?

Last edited:

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hey everyone,

I submitted applications and received file number on Feb 9th.

If I didn't receive 600 points before EE profile expires, will I have to again create a new EE profile and be in the AINP pool?
Or what should I do?
If points don't come, you have to create new profile

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hey everyone,

I submitted applications and received file number on Mar 9th.

Or what should I do?

My agent told that NOI will carry on with new profile until you get the points or no depending on ur luck

IsharaJ

Jan 16, 2019
My agent told that NOI will carry on with new profile until you get the points or no depending on ur luck
Thank you Arslan81.

Depending on your luck? Does that mean there is no any standard way defined for this kind of scenarios?

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thank you Arslan81.

Depending on your luck? Does that mean there is no any standard way defined for this kind of scenarios?
Yes, the NOI clearly states that its not confirmed that you will get nominated. Its depends whether u r able to satisy them or no. So it depends on luck apart from NOC and CRS Score