+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Tanveer986

Jul 18, 2019
Hey can u help me with the sites which can help me to find it. My job is not so niche but may be my luck works and I find someone
Yeah it was Indeed.com where i found the employer.But i am worried if there was a draw on 17th,why didnt i get the NOI again with CRS 423?

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Yeah it was Indeed.com where i found the employer.But i am worried if there was a draw on 17th,why didnt i get the NOI again with CRS 423?
I saw on a YouTube video cut off for this July draw was 425 so I guess u missed it don't worry you will receive it

Tanveer986

Jul 18, 2019
I saw on a YouTube video cut off for this July draw was 425 so I guess u missed it don't worry you will receive it
Thank you bro for the motivation.Actually i had a wrong NOC code in my profile when i got NOI and after that when i tried to change that i became ineligible.So i am pretty much concerned that i should get another one with a new profile.Hard luck is that i would have got that on 6th July because i have a good IELTS score of 7.5 bands overall but that would be expiring on 29th of july that was hiking me up to 13 more points-436 CRS.So fear of becoming ineligible again i added those scores that leads to 423 overall with eligibility of 1.5 years.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks
They just sent me the application for and document check list.
Can i sent my application by DHL? to avoid delay. Then also i see on the check list my spouse doc but he is not coming with me what should i do?
Yes, you can surely send it via DHL. I had mine sent from the same courier too. I believe you still need to submit some documents that are required from your spouse regardless of whether he’s coming with you or not.

Prisca Njock

Jul 18, 2019
There are some of my job expirience i failed to mention in my express entry profile, if i add now for Alberta, can that contradict my information in the federal profile?

linkcanada

May 7, 2018
Timeline
EOI Received 02 May 2019
Application Delivered 30 May 2019.
File Number Received: 19 July 2019

NOC 1242
EE Scores 403

When I receive a nomination, I will come back here to update it.
Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Raviraj

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Does anyone have ever tried to send an e-mail to Alberta immigration, to attract attention to your person. Will it help somehow in getting NOE from Alberta?...

Last edited:

Raviraj

Jun 21, 2019
Timeline
EOI Received 02 May 2019
Application Delivered 30 May 2019.
File Number Received: 19 July 2019

NOC 1242
EE Scores 403

When I receive a nomination, I will come back here to update it.
Good luck to everyone.
Hi, Firslty, congratulations for the file number.
what is the general timeline between file number and nomination?

Reactions: linkcanada

Prisca Njock

Jul 18, 2019
Please can someone advice me this situation is weighing me down.
My employer is not will to issue me a letter covering the period i started working 2013.the new boss claim he was not there and he can only issue a letter from 2016 went he came in.
Also in my express entry profile i did not mention my second employer that i worked for for 2years. Can i go back to update my express entry profile? Will this not contradict my information?
Please contribute.
Thanks