+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Prisca Njock

Jul 18, 2019
Please can some give me the email address to reply my provincial intrest letter sent into my peofile from Alberta?
Was stated that i should contact the Alberta goveenment directly.

Thanks

satish shingari

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Guys

I am new in this thread. Actually I want to get some information relating to NOC-1111
I am Chartered Accountant practicing in India. I have following score in IELTS: L-8, R-7, W-6.5, S-7
I have more than 5 years working experience.
Age-32
Please suggest me whether I can route through PNP. I have also obtained WES showing bachelor degree -3 years and bachelor degree-4 years for both of my graduation degree and CA degree.
I had approached Abhinav Consulting, Delhi, They said paid us Rs 141600/- as consultant fee and we will file your PNP and EE applications and ensured that you will get PR status within a year. I am confused now, My CRS Score is 390, I am also preparing again for IELTS, have already done three times. Which PNP will be best for 1111
Please guys comment on my eligibility and chances of securing PR or I have only option when I have 7778.
thanks in advance.

Tanveer986

Jul 18, 2019
My NOC Is 3213 having LMIA approved job offer from Alberta.CRS score 423.I got NOI on 21st of June but unfortunately my profile became ineligible when i tried to make changes in my profile.I was on my way to send the documents.Will i get NOI again?I am worried.

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
My NOC Is 3213 having LMIA approved job offer from Alberta.CRS score 423.I got NOI on 21st of June but unfortunately my profile became ineligible when i tried to make changes in my profile.I was on my way to send the documents.Will i get NOI again?I am worried.
You may get it. Hey how did you get LMIA it's kind of tough to get that