NOC 4131 - Inputs here!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coral said:
Dear friends,
I received my 2nd AOR in Sep 2009 from Damascus visa office, I've been waiting for my medicals or whatever for 12 months!!! and I heard no news from VO , I'm going to write a letter to them, what should I state exactly in my letter? Any idea? thanks in advance...
Hi Coral,

Did you send them the case specific enquiry by email ? if not send that to the visa office. Letter will take alot of time. In your email just write down that you havent heard anything from them for 12 months and was wondering at what stage is your application at the moment.

Cheers
saki

Coral

Aug 11, 2010
saki said:
Hi Coral,

Did you send them the case specific enquiry by email ? if not send that to the visa office. Letter will take alot of time. In your email just write down that you havent heard anything from them for 12 months and was wondering at what stage is your application at the moment.

Cheers
saki
Hi Saki, thanks for your hint.
No, i've not sent a letter yet, by "letter" i meant email. you're right send them the case specific enquiry by email, though as far as i know, they have delayed for all Iranian applicants , which is so frustrating!

Good luck!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coral said:
Hi Saki, thanks for your hint.
No, i've not sent a letter yet, by "letter" i meant email. you're right send them the case specific enquiry by email, though as far as i know, they have delayed for all Iranian applicants , which is so frustrating!

Good luck!
Hi Coral,

All we can do is just "wait", send them the query maybe they give you some time frame about when you should expect a decision.

Good Luck and do tell us what they say.

Cheers
saki

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
saki said:
Hi Coral,

All we can do is just "wait", send them the query maybe they give you some time frame about when you should expect a decision.

Good Luck and do tell us what they say.

Cheers
saki
Seniors advised me not to make any unnecessary query if it isn't too late to get the response.Have faith on the CIC system and build a huge embankment of patience to endure the waves of time.

Goal

dreamscanada

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Pune, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 October 2013
Hello all,

I have filed my papers at CIC, NS in the month of June 2010 under catagory 4131 (vocational trade instructor), expecting reply now any time!

Since i am preparing my file to be submitted along with my certificates to VO/New Delhi, I wish to prepare effective C.V. with covering note.

Can anybody suggest me generic bullet points for effective C.V., or if anybody have effective C.V. of collage lecturer or senior school teacher, kindly send me – It would be a great help to me.

Thanks all and wish all the best!

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
dreamscanada said:
Hello all,

I have filed my papers at CIC, NS in the month of June 2010 under catagory 4131 (vocational trade instructor), expecting reply now any time!

Since i am preparing my file to be submitted along with my certificates to VO/New Delhi, I wish to prepare effective C.V. with covering note.

Can anybody suggest me generic bullet points for effective C.V., or if anybody have effective C.V. of collage lecturer or senior school teacher, kindly send me – It would be a great help to me.

going to get it soon

dreamscanada

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Pune, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 October 2013
dreamscanada said:
Hello all,

Please Help

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamscanada said:
Hello all,

HI

You dont need a C.V to send just a cover letter will do mentioning the documents you are sending.

Cheers
Saki

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
One query ,,,,,,where is wolfman ,,,,any body has any trace ?

Goal

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,

Where is everyone?

Just pulling up the thread.

Regards,

J

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
obho0001 said:
Hi 4131s

I am one of the group, have been lurking around for quite a few months now. I applied as an EFL teacher to the CHC in London and received my medical requests on August 5.

Good to be part of the group... your inputs here have been most useful.

Goodluck! // OB

Obho0001,
Please could you share with me the format of your work reference letter. I taught English as a second language.
My e.mail is chedaivdndoh50@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks and waiting.

Canadaforall.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
guys i am new to this form and also applied under 4131 NOC code.i have a quick question as i am sending my full documents to visa office next week, well my question is that what if we are unable to send our employment contract ? will the experience letter from company including your date of joining,designation,job duties,salary would be enough ?

can they reject your case on this basis that you have not enclosed the job contract or they can ask in later stage ?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
They may ask at a later stage. Usually if one cannot send something, best to add a letter to say why they couldn't do that and perhaps give proof.

poonam

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2010
AOR Received.
1st : 29 Sep 2010, 2nd Aor : 20.01.2011