12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
katoky said:
@ CrazyLeo,
this is ur 2nd AOR...dont worry at all..
ketoky
Thanks for clarifying Katoky, another doubt if its the 2nd AOR I heard we would get a registered post physically from VO - ND stating the same but i haven't recvd anything so far, Do you think it would be wise contacting VO through email again...

CrazyLeo

K

katoky

no.. no need,as u have that 1 by email...
may be ur hard copy is lost...
u can good go by ur email
all the best
katoky

Nihir

Sep 1, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
. 19-01-2010
Doc's Request.
. 19-03-2010
AOR Received.
. 1st : 17-03-2010 2nd : 21-06-2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
. 24-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Hey..
CrazyLeo

Please be patient, now ND visa office taking more time to send you your second AOR by post, one of my friend got his second AOR after a long time by regtd. post. Please keep a hard copy of an email sent by visa office mentioned your second AOR. And now they are sending the same AOR number (File Number) which was issued by CIO Nova Scotia, Canada, as your second AOR (Second file Number). And if they intimate you that please don't contact before 8 months so please don't contact them. They are particular in their work. If you find your e-cas status on the internet with the help of the 2nd AOR, then don't worry , everything is ok....

regards,

CrazyLeo said:
Thanks for clarifying Katoky, another doubt if its the 2nd AOR I heard we would get a registered post physically from VO - ND stating the same but i haven't recvd anything so far, Do you think it would be wise contacting VO through email again...

CrazyLeo

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all those facing trouble with 2nd AOR,
first of all request you all for taking relax and leaving the so called "tension"
I didn't received the 2nd AOR directly by the post . it was 3 months left then. i was also so worried like you all but some of my wel wishers in this thread advised me so too. i couldn't take these so easily . at last i realized it as those of easy things to feel to relaxed. now take a look into the fact what happened with.

i didnt received the 2nd AOR even after 3.5months of sending full docs to the visa office .i went so tough with the frustration. at last i sent a case specific inquiry to the visa office regading the fact that i havent received any AOR since the docs sent or it is received by the visa office via e-mail. they replied it so quickly detailing that they sent this 2 months ago. i dint receive it then too. later i requested the vo to send a copy of it via e-mail and they sent it as pdf file . finally i received it .what happened with me is that the letter sent by the vo was missed or lost while delivering in my local area. may be . it may happen!as it is sent unregistered and the local PO didnt take care of it.
in a reply regrading the 2nd AOR , they mentioned they wont reply or send it in future . and i saw it happens usually. so dont worry. i found it is not so as necessary for future correspondence except some cases. they instruct all applicants to qute this new FILE number of the second AOR but seemingly its true that the number is almost same as the file number on 1st AOR . they would detect it in the vo's own way. so inform the visa officer that you haven't gut it yet and request them to send it via e-mail . that will work as a sheild for you. hopefully they will reply it promptly. best of luck.
imu

samia ammar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
hi
due to 4131 noc code not in to the new list reduces the chance to approve for the fedreal skill worker catagry thats y delaying ?????????????or not processing fast

loveworld

Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2009
AOR Received.
14-10-2009
Med's Request
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
imu said:
dear all those facing trouble with 2nd AOR,
first of all request you all for taking relax and leaving the so called "tension"
I didn't received the 2nd AOR directly by the post . it was 3 months left then. i was also so worried like you all but some of my wel wishers in this thread advised me so too. i couldn't take these so easily . at last i realized it as those of easy things to feel to relaxed. now take a look into the fact what happened with.

i didnt received the 2nd AOR even after 3.5months of sending full docs to the visa office .i went so tough with the frustration. at last i
Hello Imu,
This type of mishap happened with me too. I waited more than 5 months for 2nd AOR. Later I got to know by the forum's members that something is missing. So, I email them regarding 2nd AOR. I got reply, that they have all ready sent 2nd AOR within one month since they have received full documents. I got the 2nd AOR by email, but they did not send it as a PDF file, just the number.
Good luck.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samia ammar said:
hi
due to 4131 noc code not in to the new list reduces the chance to approve for the fedreal skill worker catagry thats y delaying ?????????????or not processing fast
Hi

No its not like that they are still processing 4131 applicants and i have seen some applicants receiving medical request, its just a general delay in almost every office because of heaps of applications.

Cheers
Saki

lavanyar

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki,

My NOC code is 4131, status got changed to In process on 26th Oct but till then no meds request. I have sent an e-mail to CHC about my status then they replied me that my file was handed to outside agencies for verification purpose and there is no action required from myside.

I am not sure when they are going to send me the meds/additional docs request.
Any idea about how many days the outside agencies will take for the verification process?

saki said:
Hi

No its not like that they are still processing 4131 applicants and i have seen some applicants receiving medical request, its just a general delay in almost every office because of heaps of applications.

Cheers
Saki

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
samia ammar said:
hi
hopefully all persons with this noc will get their medicals

lavanyar

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Any guess when can i get my medicals?

lavanyar said:
Hi Saki,

My NOC code is 4131, status got changed to In process on 26th Oct but till then no meds request. I have sent an e-mail to CHC about my status then they replied me that my file was handed to outside agencies for verification purpose and there is no action required from myside.

I am not sure when they are going to send me the meds/additional docs request.
Any idea about how many days the outside agencies will take for the verification process?

umahmed

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
Dear all seniors,

It has been a year and a half for submitting my applications. Would this period be accounted in my experience? The last ten years I worked the same position that I have already applied for as part time jobs in different places. I have not written the working hours in my part time jobs. Would this affect the result?my noc 4131 Iam in process since october my vo london

Regards,

niwrrehs

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
January 2010
File Transfer...
January 2010
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
March 24 2011
visaexpert said:
I am also from NOC:4131 as Computer Trainer. I am from India.
sir your location pls? you may help me sir.

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
Dear All,
I am 4131 applicant also, I have sent my full documents to London VO on 29 Sep, nothing from their side yet. is this what they call it Fast track and simlified track process??????
today is the 97th day since full docs submission and I am counting...
I don't want to be pessimistic, but just thinking about what the word "Fast" means.

Cheers
Om Mona

Christine32

Star Member
Sep 3, 2009
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2009
Doc's Request.
14-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
IELTS Request
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
10-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2011
LANDED..........
19-May-2011
Hi,

Any news on your PR process or any other 4131 applicants' process???

We are still waiting for PPR since July 2010.... :(