Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/07/2014
dr-kk said:
Raquest at which status u r?

ur documents still viewable online?not yet reviewed and accepted??

I have no idea anout this epic and eics??

Anyone can throw some lines on this?

Thanks
You have to visit ecfmg.org and read about the various services they offer in detail.

1. EPIC (ECFMG EPIC) - Electronic Portfolio of International Credentials for individuals
2. ECIS (ECFMG ECIS) - ECFMG International Credentials Services for organizations.
3. ECFMG/USMLE number which you will have if you have applied for USMLE examinations or ECFMG certification in the past.

All the above ask for source verification of transcripts and/or medical diploma at some point.

MCC is using the service of ECFMG ECIS! so MCC will generate an ECIS number for you after your application. This number can be found on the profile tab, identifiers section. You will also find other identifiers like candidate number and MINC number here.

If you have previously source verified your medical diploma via any of the three products above, your ECIS request made by MCC will be connected to your records with ECFMG and process is faster because they will not resend documents to your medical school.

Let me know if I should try harder..... :D

Regards Doc.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackstar said:
You have to visit ecfmg.org and read about the various services they offer in detail.

1. EPIC (ECFMG EPIC) - Electronic Portfolio of International Credentials for individuals
2. ECIS (ECFMG ECIS) - ECFMG International Credentials Services for organizations.
3. ECFMG/USMLE number which you will have if you have applied for USMLE examinations or ECFMG certification in the past.

All the above ask for source verification of transcripts and/or medical diploma at some point.

MCC is using the service of ECFMG ECIS! so MCC will generate an ECIS number for you after your application. This number can be found on the profile tab, identifiers section. You will also find other identifiers like candidate number and MINC number here.

If you have previously source verified your medical diploma via any of the three products above, your ECIS request made by MCC will be connected to your records with ECFMG and process is faster because they will not resend documents to your medical school.

Let me know if I should try harder..... :D

Regards Doc.

+1 for u brother.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
Wash an said:
Yesterday I saw a status change which is resent for source verification. Again 1 month lost.
Sorry to read, but why resent? your verified documents sent by 17 june through your college. did you phone MCC?

JIMI 2

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
hi dear,
I have a problem. I am in UAE. no one was attesting my documents here. so i did attestation from pakistan. on certified identity conformation form one photo is pasted and one is with tape. my brother pasted both pictures. now it can not be removed. is it ok that i put another photo on the pasted one with tape.
thanks

rafayet

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 21 January 2015, PER 12 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
JIMI 2 said:
hi dear,
I have a problem. I am in UAE. no one was attesting my documents here. so i did attestation from pakistan. on certified identity conformation form one photo is pasted and one is with tape. my brother pasted both pictures. now it can not be removed. is it ok that i put another photo on the pasted one with tape.
thanks
I think you should put another photo with tape on top of the pasted photo because they need to remove this photo for scan purpose.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
quebec2013 said:
Sorry to read, but why resent? your verified documents sent by 17 june through your college. did you phone MCC?
I have sent an email query. Let's see.

rayquest

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
dr-kk said:
Raquest at which status u r?

ur documents still viewable online?not yet reviewed and accepted??

I have no idea anout this epic and eics??

Anyone can throw some lines on this?

Thanks
my documents are viewable from 12june 14 received on 30MAY14
SVR status : in progress
documents status : pending verification

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
rayquest said:
my documents are viewable from 12june 14 received on 30MAY14
SVR status : in progress
documents status : pending verification
Ur documents sent for source verification or not?

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
what are you doing man without documents sharing you can not get any ECA or source verification

click on source verification request
then click on in progress
then click on SVR Summary
you will find information about your application

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec whats ur guess..SVR is in progress..

rayquest

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
do i need to share it with other organizations too ?
PLEASE WRITE THE NAMES OF OTHER ORGANIZATIONS with which u shared
shared it with MCC